India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

Where is Debu these days?

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged
They hardly show Debu these days...where is she?Why was Irawati replaced by Vaishnavi as Ishita?Too many replacements...first Aly khan,then Irawati and now possibly Nivedita will also be replaced by someone else.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Irawathi had some date problems and therefore she was replaced.  With Aly Khan,  there were some other issues as well and maybe some finanacial reasons as well...  when he was replaced, he was not even told about it...  I dont remember it exactly, but I read something like that around that time..
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
btw, who is debu...... 
And what about the two ugly hair styled twins who came in the serial.....  Did i dream them up or were they a part of the serial earlier..   They are not shown at all..  One of those twins was to make a serial and cast Jhanvi in it as Meenaxi, isnt it..ConfusedConfusedConfused
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Debu is Arindham's Wife..
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

btw, who is debu...... 
And what about the two ugly hair styled twins who came in the serial.....  Did i dream them up or were they a part of the serial earlier..   They are not shown at all..  One of those twins was to make a serial and cast Jhanvi in it as Meenaxi, isnt it..ConfusedConfusedConfused

Debu is Arimdam's wife..She is hardly shown these days.

Yes u r right,even I donoo where r those twins.Even I am wondering that wat happened of the film he wanted to make..ConfusedConfused

These Kekta serials,pata nahi kaun kab gayab ho jata hai..LOLLOLConfused
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Debu is hardly comin, but dats a positive sign.I think its da time when da storyline should focus da youngsters like smriti drone runak. debu wont do wonders for da show she'll only make it more boring n a complete time wastage. i even dnt like arindam aditiya comin too often as dey n dere boring scenes make da episodes borin to such an extent dat u ve to change da channel. by da way has any one noticed since vipul has been replaced by vikaas da role of drone has decreased alot , i really dnt know y da youngsters r hardly seen in da program n it is now becomin suitable for old aged ppl not for youngsters.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top