Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha on her toughest scene (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Tiny15-ok fine,i agree with u bt i want ask u on a statement dat u have mentioned.u said if people have said anything bad abt her looks then it is only for the character.tel me one when we attack the features,figure,says she looks disgusting,horible,if u dnt like the pattern of her salwar then there is manner dat if she had worn certain pattern salwar then she wud look more pretty,many times we get bored of A s ghagra,we want her to a bit modern,do we use words against A,when we bash on looks,it automaticaly affects the actress ,anjum is bashed patheticaly in the name of G,was dat right?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha on her toughest scene (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
kajol is dusky beauty so  same anandi is dusky beauty  and is smarter than gauri if u have seen her in western outfits she looks stunning it is her character she wears such look of village she is goodlucs 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
 anandi is dusky beauty like kajol which will grow with time in her enhanced looks see kajol in bazigar  and now in my name is khan prats will enhance with time as charcter demand made her look like this so bengali beauties like rani bips shine bz of dusky looks 

tiny15

aquarius

aquarius

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@anust

Neha is fairer than Prats..
Neha is shorter than Prats
Neha is Stouter than Prats...with a big Clown like face...with an artificial smile trying to show all her teethClown. Now if this clown is called the Doll of T.V...poor dear other actorsSilly

Edited by aquarius - 07 January 2012 at 9:45am

Dr3viL

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tanvismile]Tiny15-ok fine,i agree with u bt i want ask u on a statement dat u have mentioned.u said if people have said anything bad abt her looks then it is only for the character.tel me one when we attack the features,figure,says she looks disgusting,horible,if u dnt like the pattern of her salwar then there is manner dat if she had worn certain pattern salwar then she wud look more pretty,many times we get bored of A s ghagra,we want her to a bit modern,do we use words against A,when we bash on looks,it automaticaly affects the actress ,anjum is bashed patheticaly in the name of G,was dat right?[/QUOTE]@bold  tanvi i agree abt it but sumtimes ppl wen bash a -ve ckt's luks it does affects actress/actor but its only 4 the ckt bcoz wen u watch the actor/resses off-screen we praise them but the same actor /ress wen plays a -ve ckt gets the bashing 4 the same luks!! why?? bcoz its only the ckt whom ppl despise oderwise if in off-screen the particular actor/ress misbehaves only then they r despised 2!!

@purple i'dn't cum across such statement where anjum was bashed in the name of G but yes i do cum across such statements 4 Prats & that 2 by G-supporters except anmol!!and though i'd given an e.g of anjum bashing but its also a fact that at that time oder ppl'd asked the prsn 2 stop it while regarding Prats even if sum1 asked the prsn 2 stop g-supporters cum & make a hue & cry abt so-called bashing of anjum( i m not saying abt u here as if i've 2 do then i wud'd qouted u directly likewise i did by posting this post)!!

and abt manner of saying i think except 1 or 2 prsns no1'd said anything indecent. and even ankit whose posts were/r funny reagarding G's saris were also decent & full of fun!!

and i want  2 ask u one thing wenever theres bashing of G's ckt or dress u came & defend her but wenever prats is bashed u even liked those posts. why not ask ppl 2 stop?? i don't ;like G's ckt a bit atleast now but i rem wen sum1 said G as sumthing bad using v.derogatory word not the word"keep"(its much better)i asked the prsn not 2 say like this bcoz i found the tone as derogatory & mostly words bcum offensive except sum wen their tone is derogatory i wudn't'd even replied u as i'd v. bad experience wid u abt G's acting & i mostly chose  2 ignore such ppl who misunderstood me just 4 the sake of a ckt or even aprsn whom they don't know but bcoz u asked me abt it so i replied u!!

hope u won't mind it now, as i know i don't mince words though i always try 2 remain polite & decent but sumtimes wen its saturated i just can't stand!!Smile

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@aquarius
plz refrain from bashing Neha on her luks & features. u may not like her but don't do this. why r u & akiz r making it a war zone??
akiz is making derogatory remarks reagarding prats & u  r doing it  2 neha!!

@akiz if u won't stop bashing prats then rem one thing that sum1 may like aquarius do this 2 neha. i m saying this 2 u bcoz u r constantly barging in2 those threads also where only Prats is discussed 4 her beauty & start bashing her  4 her luks or complexion. and one more thing Luks/features/ ht/complexion r God gift & u can rarely change it but not  respecting sum1s luks/complexion & bashing the ppl only on such basis is/can b created by urself & its a vice & not  a virtue & it shows the true self of u!!SmileSmile

hooked

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@All people who equate skin fairness with beauty and dark color with ugliness.

I guess that means everyone in Iceland and all the cold climate people who have pale sun deprived skins are "pretty" and all the equater based populations like most of Africa are "ugly" !!!

Am so glad India falls right in the middle. We have fair skins and all shades of brown. 

Akiz - you sound like a guy, coz no girl will berate another girl for a god-given skin. Anyways - its a free world, if U like Neha more or Prats less, its no skin off my nose , except - just don't post it along with derogatory comments all over. 

tiny15

akiz

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top