Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha on her toughest scene (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

akiz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha on her toughest scene (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for agreeing akiz,ezaam,richd,anust.And tiny 15-on this forum we al have seen how anjum have been bashed for everything ,in comparison to dat this is completely harmles statement ,that she applies no make up,if they feel is dark ,fine ,the person dint narate abt prats features in disgusting manner,dint cal ugly,
in the name of gauri,anjum has bashed patheticaly,better nt to compare it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulez

Niha_Baishya

Niha_Baishya

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
So the meaning is when one say bad bout the other you also go on , then where is the line. Everyone is beautiful it depends on ones nature. If you see bad in other's look then your mind is dirty. You can say she is not beautiful but to say she is ugly gives negative impression. I often go through the forum but i find akiz constantly stretching the topic of Prats being ugly even if onone replies . its really funny . Regarding bashing of Gauri she was bashed right but that was depending on the role played by her and the way she portrait it. I dont think  either Prats nor Anjum is bad looking both have their own of charm, beauty to be appreciated (thats what i feel) 

tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
If we find bad in others look then our mind is dirty then wat kind of statement is this.if we dnt find anyone good looking then our minds become dirty plus wen the person playing positive character.how?wat kind of judgement is this.by the way no one called prats ugly.

gagarulez

Niha_Baishya

Niha_Baishya

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Bashing bashing and bashing on looks. Ok na koi atcha hai, koi khubsoorat hai , koi bohot khubsoorat hai, koi hot hai, koi sexy hai, koi cute hai, koi mindblowing hai, koi angel hai etc etc etc. but to say someone ugly is really sick and pathetic because you are no one to bash others on look . Har kisika apne apna quality. Agar mujhe koi gali de i dont prefer to repeat the same neither i will compare because somebody has to put an end .

tiny15

Niha_Baishya

Niha_Baishya

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

If we find bad in others look then our mind is dirty then wat kind of statement is this.if we dnt find anyone good looking then our minds become dirty plus wen the person playing positive character.how?wat kind of judgement is this.by the way no one called prats ugly.

I am not judging anyone' comment. Its just like that here in this thread no one said Prats ugly but in other thread it was so obviously effect will be there in our comment.

Bold: Dirty not in the bad sense , i just wanted to say that it depends on how you express your sense of looking at others. My comment was totally on the basis of wat was said earlier not in this thread and also not on your comment.

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akiz

@tiny 15-gauri is always bashed
akiz gauri wa sbashed bcoz of the ckt's acts shes palying & even if sum1 has said sumthing abt G's luks they'd said regarding her on-screen ckt& not the prsn/actress.

an dabt sum1 saying that abt +ve ckt then its a fact that +ve ckts who always thot of oders rather than themselves r always praised even in reality bcoz their gud deeds make them b'ful.but abt physical appearnace no1 justifies if not that much gud luking but its not even their fault bcoz its given by God but bashing sum1 4 their luks or physical appearance is certainly a trait of bad human!!

and bat anjum i'dn't seen any post where she was bashed 4 her luks or even 4 acting. she might b criticised 4 her acting or her acting may not b much liked by sum ppl but atleast no1'd bashed hher prsnlly.though i rem sum1 did make a post abt her luks but not the actress but as a ckt & i also rem that the member was warned by mods & even many prats hard core fans also asked him/her 2 stop this!!and i m not a fan of any of these actresses but yes i do like Prats, Anjum, Neha, Samita etc. who r playing female ckts in this show. if sum1 asks me whos better in acting then i"ll say i like more Samita & Neha's acting  then cums Prats & Anjum & oders also. and Surkha ji is always one of the best!!

but wenever theres bashing of Prats whether its 4 luks or acting or anything i'dn't seen any G supporter who ever told sum1 2 stop bashing Prats 4 her luks or oder things except anmol who sumtimes doesn't support such posts!!

akiz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top