Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha on her toughest scene (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Ezaan

Ezaan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

What is there if someone say she had aplied no make up ,there is nothing to get angry abt,there have said worst things abt other actresses of the show on this forum.

Agreed !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha on her toughest scene (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@tanvi

I don't agree. People have liked or not liked characters being played by the actors. They have criticised Dadisa but not Surekha Sikri. Here this person has on various threads been targeting Pratyusha for being not as pretty as Neha appears to be, 

This is not acceptable ! Criticize an actor for their performance - not their looks...that is just so not classy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKattstiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hooked-Whether u agree or no,bt i m witnes on the forum ,i have seen people saying worst things to a lot of actors ,n other members have remained silence becoz they dnt like certain characters ,in comparison to dat this is nothing,we can take it with humour,i dnt find serious enough to give warning to the member dat he or she wil be banned.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Ya but there is line,i dnt think dat person crossed that line,frankly speaking she dint look in those days ,so when she said make up ,that member found it funny i guess.so its a joke take it in right spirit .

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I dnt know abt the other thread bt on this thread the member just said dat she dint apply make up ,n many people outside the forum have said things ,they have assumed her to be without make up n there is nothing harmful in dat.they consider nt so beautiful n they consider ugly 2 dif things ,in this thread the member dint cal her ugly.

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asru

Is calling people Ugly ,a joke??? in what best way can we take this Tanvi? Please explain meShocked!! This person had crossed that line quite some time back when he/she said that Pratyusha is Ugly. Whatever we are talking now is not just for one post...it is for all the ridiculous repeated posts where Pratyusha is just Bashed on her LOOKS. This has to be stopped!!!
u r rite!! atleast no1 has called oder actresses ugly.if sum1'd siad he/she was asked by members not 2 do so wenever it came 2 light. and yes this prsn has really crossed all the limits. if there wud'd been 1 or 2 posts then no1'd asked her harshly 2 stop this but it has bcum a fashion. just bcoz u like one actor/ress u abuse oder & even ckt played by them even if its +ve & gud ckt. if sum1 is bashing G's ckt then its biasedness but if sum1s abusing a real actress its 4 fun or ok just bcoz u don't like the ckt played by the actress.
and i rem antara once'd asked the same thing that wenever sum1s saying sumthing against G's ckt or even told their POV reagarding the actress's acting they bcum basher but wen the moment sum1 posts abt lead ckts "mahanta"as a taunting & wishing her in mental asylum then its ok. actually antara wa srite wen she said that limits 4 using lang etc only cums wen its related 2 G or anjum the actress but the moment u talked abt a or pratyusha its ok!!DeadDead

Edited by tiny15 - 24 November 2011 at 11:52am

akiz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

akiz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top