Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Pratyusha on her toughest scene

Colors TV's show Balika Vadhu is going through an interesting twist. While Anandi still doesn't have a proof to prove that she was kidnapped by Shravan, we can expect even a better and bigger drama.

We spoke to Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee on she's coping with the negative energy from the villagers…

Anandi says, "Evidently, I am not feeling good that the villagers don't trust me. I am cultured and poised. Yet, it's difficult for me to understand why is this happening to me. Why am I being blamed? I am a person of high morals and I won't give up easily. Especially not when it's a matter of my character. I will fight back. Watch out for the drama as I will try to prove my innocence before everyone."

Meanwhile, it was Pratyusha' s most difficult scene she ever shot. "While I was kidnapped, I tried break away and run away. In the heat, it was really difficult with all the makeup and costume. Also, I was dragged by the kidnappers and locked again. I suffered some minor injuries on hand and legs. But nothing major," she explains.

She is also happy with the show's success. "I would like to thank my director for having shown such faith in me. He really brings out the best in me. I really feel proud that not just the audience love our show but even people from tv fraternity appreciate our show," she adds.

Indya.com news Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Websieprassy.kaviiluvrainaartibostanian-Swetha-pjyohookedmonamie111swethasyam08avivakirkKissOfDeathtiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha on her toughest scene" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedSuchi-

akiz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@Akiz  - I suppose you think Neha applies no makeup right ?

Anandi had tonnes of makeup to show dust n sadness and eyes that looked like they had cried and cried and were swollen and her clothes were messy and lips made brown n dry and much much more...

If you bash Pratyusha one more time for how she looked when she was kidnapped - I promise you -  I WILL start a signature campaign to have you debarred from ever posting on this forum.. Enough is Enough !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervoursunrise35KwitKattsKissOfDeathtiny15

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanx for the article...BV is getting interesting !!!!!

shalgo

shalgo

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

@Akiz  - I suppose you think Neha applies no makeup right ?

Anandi had tonnes of makeup to show dust n sadness and eyes that looked like they had cried and cried and were swollen and her clothes were messy and lips made brown n dry and much much more...

If you bash Pratyusha one more time for how she looked when she was kidnapped - I promise you -  I WILL start a signature campaign to have you debarred from ever posting on this forum.. Enough is Enough !

it seems @azim wanted anandi to sit like a heroine when captured...boss,  even if u make a princess like lets say aishwarya kidnapped, sit in a dusted room for a few days with no food intake, physical assualt and constant fear...I am sure she will look no better than what pratushya looked like...relative to her looks.

pls encourage real picturisation of BV makers...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedKwitKattstiny15

Ezaan

Ezaan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i think so..

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
What is there if someone say she had aplied no make up ,there is nothing to get angry abt,there have said worst things abt other actresses of the show on this forum.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top