Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

was girl thing needed to show in this serial (Page 3)

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

I agree but somehow I would feel awkward too if all family members know that period is going on. I liked the way Sandhya said we can do anything in this period like we are doing always.
Yes agreed with the bold part! and about the awkwardness part! well technically everyone does when its exposed they are on their time of the month LOL.. so i get ur point!. but one must also realise just because we might feel a bit awkward its not a restricted topic..hence i found it a bit shocking that ppl overly reacted wen it was mentioned!.. bt then everyone has their own take .. hence yh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Aradhana87arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

larimel22 Senior Member
larimel22
larimel22

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
To me, this issue was really interesting to watch coz we don't follow any of these things at home. In fact, no one is even aware when someone's on their cycle. :D

ambodidib2011arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Oh god, not one more thread about how disgusting it is . arre yaar chill maro , its natural thing, and i know men, who knew about ladies date stuff even when it is unknown to gals circle... LOL 

Edited by JustJ - 23 November 2011 at 8:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I actually enjoyed yesterday's and today's episodes.  For the first time we saw Sandhya do something other than mope around.

Yes, I know it's a little awkward to be making an issue of your monthly cycle, especially in a daily soap families watch, but isn't Stayfree one of their sponsors? LOL

ambodidib2011monika_2691Hi_Friends

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index