Diya Aur Baati Hum

was girl thing needed to show in this serial (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Chill yaar..they are promoting "yehi soch toh badalni hai"... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691arshi_karishDreamygal301sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "was girl thing needed to show in this serial (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Chill yaar..they are promoting "yehi soch toh badalni hai"... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindb2011-Rumi-sita11

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulijma

Originally posted by SlovHanda

who dosen;t know. everyone knows about it , its natural.  so there is nothing to hide . it was also showed in BV, not a  big deal. whole episode was really funny, coz rathi family made menses a serious issueLOL...who said girls can;t do work in periodsLOL i can travel,dance n run during my periodsROFL

In many parts in india, girls cannot do kitchen work or move around freely at home.. now a days with nuclear family this trend is decresing but I think stil present in many joint families..

i knowOuch but iam glad that nonsense dosen't happen in my homeLOL ya but we don't keep fast n go in temple n touch holy things during periods,,,but i can go in kitchenLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishsita11

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
 I wish they wouldn't have shown the whole you cannot work or move during period thingi. Many houses, specially old fashioned ones do have restrictions about kitchen and puja,but it definitiley doesnt mean women  sit around in a corner. I wonder what bhabo would have done, she definitely would be active. why is it such a surprise  that sandhya could run? she could have come to the kitchen too, had bhabo allowed LOL

Can someone enlighten me on one thing: in this age and time, do people in parts of India  still say brahman bhagwaan and treat them so specially? I have grown up in a big city and things like that donot exist at all.

ambodidib2011Dreamygal301

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I didnt find anything wrong with it! period is a natural occurrence for a woman hence whats the embarassment if its been mentioned?... its better to show something realistic than have storylines that make no sense whatsoever! we always complain that daily soaps are repetitive and has no uniqueness abt them! hence voila Diya Aur Baati Hum has given us just that!

ambodidib2011Dreamygal301

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I didnt find anything wrong with it! period is a natural occurrence for a woman hence whats the embarassment if its been mentioned?... its better to show something realistic than have storylines that make no sense whatsoever! we always complain that daily soaps are repetitive and has no uniqueness abt them! hence voila Diya Aur Baati Hum has given us just that!
I agree but somehow I would feel awkward too if all family members know that period is going on. I liked the way Sandhya said we can do anything in this period like we are doing always.

b2011arshi_karish-Chandramukhi-Dreamygal301

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
i too felt awkward ...discussing  dis matter in front  of all...its a fact dat every1 knows  it...but they r discussing like an international issue

ambodiditanindb2011arshi_karish

tanind

tanind

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I'm surprised that the women of this family  discuss such problem in the presence of men. I think it is not permissible..

Edited by tanind - 23 November 2011 at 4:04am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.