Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prinks75madmallularimel22-Aashii-tanindRitu-b2011Rupalarshi_karishHi_Friends-Rumi--Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "was girl thing needed to show in this serial" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Why should it be hidden? its a fact of life.

What I didn't like is how it was bandied around, used and twisted but I suppose there was some balance. Meena used it for bad purpose and Sandhya used it for good. A woman's life doesn't stop just because of that time of the months.

But was I the only one who thought the whole episode just revovled around the menses?!LOLLOL

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 22 November 2011 at 5:55am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ice_princesshadix2050-Aashii-dailyvisitormyths_vazlarimel22b2011monika_2691RupalHi_Friendsarshi_karish-Antu-_-Aslan-ChillMaarYaarsita11

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
who dosen;t know. everyone knows about it , its natural.  so there is nothing to hide . it was also showed in BV, not a  big deal. whole episode was really funny, coz rathi family made menses a serious issueLOL...who said girls can;t do work in periodsLOL i can travel,dance n run during my periodsROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ice_princesshadix2050dailyvisitormingamyths_vazb2011monika_2691RupalHi_Friends-Antu-_-Aslan-Dreamygal301ChillMaarYaarsita11

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

I did not find anything wrong.

@Dreamygal301: Not just this epi, it started from the maha epi LOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22RupalHi_Friendsarshi_karishDreamygal301sita11

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Yeah ,its a part of every girl's life...
But it shouldnt be discussed like a dinner table topic or something,and no need to shout from the roof that you have periods now...
It need not be hidden,but its a sensitive topic,something personal to a girl...
But these ppl are from stone age...its as if you have periods,life comes to a standstill...Chavi idiot...i too run like Sandhya during my time...She needs to watch the whisper ad,at least by watching tv she will get something into her head,if not by studying,which is so obvious LOL

Edited by monika_2691 - 22 November 2011 at 6:26am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumiice_princessruthmprassy.kavimyths_vazlarimel22b2011heera1702Hi_Friends-Antu-_-Aslan-arshi_karishDreamygal301sita11

sulijma

Groupbie

sulijma

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

who dosen;t know. everyone knows about it , its natural.  so there is nothing to hide . it was also showed in BV, not a  big deal. whole episode was really funny, coz rathi family made menses a serious issueLOL...who said girls can;t do work in periodsLOL i can travel,dance n run during my periodsROFL

In many parts in india, girls cannot do kitchen work or move around freely at home.. now a days with nuclear family this trend is decresing but I think stil present in many joint families..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22b2011arshi_karishHi_Friendssita11

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulijma

Originally posted by SlovHanda

In many parts in india, girls cannot do kitchen work or move around freely at home.. now a days with nuclear family this trend is decresing but I think stil present in many joint families..
u r right...infact in my house also we don't enter the kitchen during periods...n also can't touch anything till 3rd day...but it is restricted in house only else we can go outside n do our work...Wink

Edited by karishma125 - 22 November 2011 at 8:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22b2011monika_2691Hi_Friends

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
So true. The way it was shown was really disgusting. Its something personal and it shouldn't be shown like this. Dead

The way babho was shouting and screaming at Sandhya about not doing the work and revealing such personal matter to everyone in family! There are certain things that need to be kept secret from men and the public. Smile

Edited by Ritu567 - 22 November 2011 at 8:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ice_princessmadmallutanindb2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karishParijatrocksDreamygal301-Chandramukhi-sita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.