Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand
Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand

Accident on the sets

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:01am | IP Logged

An article abt Anu of DMNHC from Mid-day:

Swetta Keswani, famously remembered as Anu from Des Mein Nikkla Hoga Chand, is off daily soaps and into playing TV hostess these days. However, the svelte actress nearly met with a serious accident on the sets of the reality show He-Man, aired on Star One.

Recalling the horrendous incident, she says, "At the end of the show, the winner gets a bike and the celebrity guest is supposed to sit behind him and do a final shot.

However, the guy who won the bike was so obsessed with hogging the limelight that he completely forgot there was a small pool two feet from where he was riding. He kept looking into the camera and completely ignored the small pool towards where he was heading."

Keswani, who was wearing six-inch stilettos, managed to save herself from falling in the pool in the nick of time. "The guy fell in the pool along with the bike on top of him. I had a few seconds to jump off the bike before it went down," she says.

Shekhar Suman, who is the host for He-Man, was around to support her as she fell off the bike in the nick of time. "Shekhar had already told the unit guys that the pool needed to be shifted as it was very close to the main set," recalls Keswani.

The contestant who fell into the pool along with the bike came away unhurt, but Keswani is still shaken about the fall. "I hope the unit people have done something about the pool being so close to the set.

My heels could have stuck on the footrest of the bike and I would have hurt my head terribly," she says.

The incident has made her realise that no one is completely safe from meeting with terrible accidents. "I think I have become more alert now. My intuition is always guiding me, but I have definitely realised that I am not immune to being hurt."

However, at the end of the day, what amused Keswani most were the male participants who are made to strip and dance on the show. "I was shocked to hear some of the comments made by the girls on the guys.

I felt really bad for them, but I appreciate the fact that it takes guts to carry off something like that."

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
THANKS A LOT
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
thx's 4 sharingTongue
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing BarbieSmile
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Thankz for the info!

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanx BarbieSmile
dramaqueen3000 Senior Member
dramaqueen3000
dramaqueen3000

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i dont remember this episode
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index