sonu(mahima)to quit preeto

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Mahima Makwana quits Preeto; bags lead role!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 | 4:57:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Mahima Makwana quits Preeto; bags lead role!

Having bagged an important role, Mahima Makwana decided to leave Preeto...

Mahima Makwana currently seen in Imagine TV's Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto as Preeto's youngest sister has bagged a lead role in Shakuntalam's next on Zee TV. The show is tentatively titled as Gunjan-Roli.

As per the latest buzz that hit us, Mahima will be shooting for Preeto just for a few days after which she will make an exit from the show.

A source informs, "Mahima Makwana will start shooting for Shakutalam's show from the 26th of this month as she has to serve her period for Preeto but she has already put her papers. Mahima will play Roli who is the shy younger sister and is an introvert."

Mahima Makwana asserts, "Yes, I have bagged a role in Shakuntalam's next on Zee TV. But I can't reveal anything about the show and my character as I am under a contract."

Tellybuzz wishes the young actress the very best for her future endeavor...

ye guys...i think she would be replaces now
i liked her she was cute

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Oh no she was gudd in Preeto...anways wish her all the best for new show...lets see who will be replaced as sonu..hmm...
snehapatro thumbnail
Everyone comment in the article too more comments needed...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Which day is supposed to be Mahima's last appearance?  And who is replacing her?
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know who replaced her .. i mean dont know her name .. but in the episode of i think 28th november when the family went on the trip to manali , i saw the new girl !

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahima was replaced by other girl, but I do not know her name.😉