Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Hello ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tourettetroll

tourettetroll

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I'm new here and looking around for some help. I'm looking forward to this show as the ads seem really interesting. Can any of you tell me when the show is going to begin and the timings in IST?

Thanks.

Edited by tourettetroll - 22 November 2011 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello ?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
ya d show aired on 21 nov( yest). it is telecasted frm mon to fri at 9:30 pm. n welcum 2 d forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Welcome to da forum dear.. nd plzz use helpdesk http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2008051 next time if u wanna ask something..Embarrassed

The show airs at 9:30 OM 4rm Monday to Frdiay (Indian Time)

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 22 November 2011 at 5:43am

tourettetroll

tourettetroll

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thanks both of you.

My bad, I guess I missed it. Where do I get the show updates ?

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
^^ Parvarish- Help Desk Post everything in the Help Desk Dear! PKKKM Update Archives here u will find all the Updates dear! but remember not to post comments as its a NO COMMENTS Corner and U can hit the LIKE button for Appreciating.. Thanks..

Topic to Be Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.