India-Forums

NETR IS VERY BEAUTIFUL THAN JIA (Page 2)

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Correct me if I am mistaken Alena, when Reth first started, I said that Jia was pretty! But that is my opinion of which I am entitled!

This one that is currently on, I don't like her at all. When she acted in Miit, even there she was this sad lonely thing! She always has this pathetic, the whole-world-is-against-me kinda look! Again, that is just my opinion!

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

correct me if I m wrong, this topic is about Jia and Nethra, right?Wink

So, where did the old Jia come from?

Jia is pretty, she is very cute when Nethra has a good figure and great height to match with. Like we can't compare Preity Zinta and Bipasha Basu, we can't compare Jia with Nethra. They are totally different.

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
well said!
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Well i like Jia better then Nethra. Nethra is just someone who needs to keep her feelings to herself she is mean and selfish! lol
noreen_92 Newbie
noreen_92
noreen_92

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i think Jia is better than Netra
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I don't think jia ais attractive her role is nice though and becasue she is the underdog it is obvious to root for her and nethra is a bitch so that is why we hate her but she is not bad looking she is not that attractive either compared to other actresses on Zee TV who are far gorgeous. Nethra's acting sucks and she is annoying every time I see her I want to throw something at her. The writers also are screwed up as well. Having a man with two wives how gross. These indian serials are unrealistic. I can go on but ot won't do any good cause the writer will do they wish.
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishani

I don't like either of these two!

I think the first Jia was most beautiful! Donno why she left and this new one came on!

This Jia has the same lost and blank expression as the character she played in Miit - there she played Nupur! Remember her in that one!

I don't like this Jia at all!

i so agree with you! altho in mitt, nupur looked much better than now. the original jia was also very extremely pretty!

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
the old jia was a better actress than the  new jia, the new jia tends to overact sometimes. Netra does a gr8 job of acting, everytime i see i wanna throw something at herAngry. don't forget its how she portrays her character so well, that we all hate her. its her character we hate, not her as a person. but when watching reth you can oly see her charcter, not the real her. overall, netra does a gr8 job of making us hate her. she acts like a REAL  @#$%! Censored

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reth Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index