Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Hmmm..perfecto!!!
A nice dress, good makeup and a sexy smile that's what I call the real SHAKS!!

Perfect indeed that's how she looked right now standing in front of that huge vanity mirror checking out her DRESSED TO KILL reflection'bending her knees, brushing her hair with those long fingers she couldn't help but appreciate herself on this  TO DIE FOR appearance'. Clad in a dark blue dress, an off shoulder pretty cloth piece with a fitted bodice ending just above the mid-thigh making it impossible for a person to look away and not stare, be it a guy or girl. Sharp long legs which can make any guy go mad in fantasy and those soft foot enveloped in a pair of blue gladiator heels' 4 inches in length enough to make the body look lustrous than ever.. Straight silver locks and ears embellished with little diamond studs' smoky eyes and a blood red shade lipstick coated on those full lips which topped all this look with that sexy smile they formed in one word this look was nothing but HOTT  

ma'm r u ready ???

umm gimme 5 mins I'll be there

ok ma'm

Bouncing my pretty hair back I once again checked out myself' hehe perfect once again
OMG I guess I forgot to introduce myself
hello am SHAKTI MOHAN.. Friends call me SHAKS..
I am 27, a dancer by profession born and brought up in India, currently living in New York, America'
and today am here in this hugely popular American show called BAGGAGE, a dating show for people like me who are tired of people eating their heads all the time for being single but but they all have one thing in common they all come with certain BAGGAGES that is certain hidden secrets of their life generally embarrassing ones so here I am to try my luck but would he accept me with my BAGGAGE????

heyyya all
its my newOS which i'll update after 18 dec
till then enjoy this intro n tel me if u like it or notBig smile

aarti

Edited by kajen - 22 November 2011 at 5:04am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorkritika325jheeelvarshitha.h.nAKSHATA3110sunuzz_luvzzmisslaugheasilyAabhiArShasuchitrabeheralov_in_d_airstar942cute4u_22Arsha85grungta11senoritashwetasharuKR-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASangel_kriyaanshAle_TaaReyLoveKriyansh~~ MICK ~~sweetapple2995nebu21Neha21Anyaa_012-bitz-taniya_dostiiArShaAngels_Monu_basket_101anniemathiaskrekiholosanjana_D3daisydee425nj_SRKholicNxt_rockstarRafzyogini64sujana9SugarCubesInfinities..Rish..lovely7010Mahak SinhasweetshinecrazyskyBorn2Danceluv_arshaSuckerPunch.-MamuKiBhanji-CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE ULTIMATE BAGGAGE {ArSha OS}" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Ok firstly YAYYYDancing i cnt tell u how much i'm sooo SUPERXCITED to read another work of urs coz u r d BESHT EmbarrassedBig smile
now cuming to dis INTROLOL
WOW dat was PERFECT strtThumbs Up...u have given dat GLITZ nd GLAMZ touch very nicelyEmbarrassed
nd WOHOOO d description of Shakti from clothes to hair to shoes was jus FANTABULOUSClapEmbarrassed
OMG d concept is sooo HATKEBig smileLOL...it is AH-MAZINGEmbarrassed
even thou i never watched d show but ofcourse with u writing it it will be equal to watching d showBig smileLOL
its sooo AWSUM i soo LUV d concept...it gives dat insight to the GLAMOUR world...very INTERESTINGEmbarrassedBig smile
abt ur writing wat else do i say u jus write AWSUM...be it sad...be it romance...or be it sumthing new as dis one...ur writing is SUPERBClapEmbarrassed
AARTI i sooo cnt wait to read more on it...18 dec kab aayegaLOL

Edited by sweetshine - 22 November 2011 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suchitrabeherareyaansh-kria

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
awesome! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reyaansh-kria

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
gr8 pm me wen u update

reyaansh-kria

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
It's awesome Aarti...Embarrassed
What a beautiful description of SHAKTI MOHAN...Smile
It was sexy...Embarrassed
Please let me know whenever you update this OS...Embarrassed

reyaansh-kria

Bakho.RK

IF-Dazzler

Bakho.RK

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
res

reyaansh-kria

Saumya_D3

IF-Dazzler

Saumya_D3

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
res
*edited*
Aarti di...first of all..!!! this better not be an OS...!!! coz im gonna kill u if it is...!!!!! isko kam se kam ek SS jitna bada hona chahiye...!!!!!!

and secondly...AWWWSOME STORY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapStarClap
Haye...ye 18 dec kab aayega..???

-Saumya

Edited by dildostiidancee - 22 November 2011 at 6:19am

reyaansh-kria

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Awsum intro... Waise OS matlb oneshot tho kya iska sirf ek hi part hoga? K nd 2nd im gona kill u for killing me! Huh.. Fir se waitin! ;(Aarti kis janam ka badl le rhi hai ;( nd agar intezaar ka fal meeta nhi hua trust me tumein doondkar marne waali hoon... Nd my internals too approaching so bttr b fast nd i will never miss urs nd robins ff in my xamz time also hehehe...
Anywzzz idea acccha hai nhi bahuuut acchaa hai...! Arsha ki OS hai nd ur writting soo wat else for big bouncing treat? :p goood strt go on soonn...

Edited by nams_love_d3 - 22 November 2011 at 5:54am

reyaansh-kria

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.