Blogeindia - Ragz to bid adieu to fiction shows

Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini Khanna aka Suhana has decided to bid adieu to fiction shows!

(24mins ago)
Ragini Khanna aka Suhana from Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus is of the most lovable and chirpy actresses on television. She's playing the lead role in the show and carries herself as the classy but a bubbly girl inside. People love every side of her character.

Apart from acting she also appeared many of the reality shows on television and the recent was Zee TV's Star Ya Rockstar where she entertained fans with her soulful renditions. She got eliminated from Star Ya Rockstar last week.

Ragini says, "I am upset with the elimination, but at the end of the day it's a competition. Someone has to win and someone has to lose".

However, the actress who gained popularity via her role in Sasural… has decided to bid adieu to fiction shows.

"I am part of Sasural… and I love my role. I shall never quit the show. But beyond that, I don't want to take up any other fiction show. I have been offered many lead roles by different channels but I have rejected all of them. I want to concentrate on non-fiction shows and of course, try my luck in movies. I have been offered a reality show and if things work out then I might give a nod," ends Ragini.

Well, all the best Ragini. We know that you will do well in your future endeavors!!!

One of the rare days,when i have to keep pathar in my heart and say...Already posted.😆
Thanks for posting!!! (AGAIN) 😆
Originally posted by MadameX

It means rock.
why does sb need To put a rock on his heart..
Originally posted by ramzzz

why does sb need To put a rock on his heart..

It's a saying...it means he's going to do/say something with a heavy heart.

It's a saying...it means he's going to do/say something with a heavy heart.
Owh hehe thnk u..blush blush
Why are you blushing? 🤓🤣

Why are you blushing?🤓🤣
Owh kum on u egk..it anoda way of sayin ur embarrased
Originally posted by ramzzz

Owh kum on u egk..it anoda way of sayin ur embarrased

What the heck's egk? You giving me a gaali? 😉🤣 So what are you embarrassed about? 😆

What the heck's egk? You giving me a gaali? 😉🤣 So what are you embarrassed about? 😆
egk is creative way or slang for stupid.. :p