Tumhari Disha

ATTENTION - DISHA77

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Where's all the answers to Ashish'a questions?, can't seems to find it!

YOU ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB, AND THANKS FOR GETTING ASHISH TO COME ON TO INDIA FORUMS ALTHOUGH I WASN'T ONLINE AT THE TIME AND I MISSED OUT ON ALL THE ACTION

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

eh Aaliyah. See at the top in the Important Topics section and not Forum Topics Sections. You will find answers to questions by DK/Ashish posted by Dee. And by the way where were you and Nishani ? You'll missed the fun anyways he has answered your question which Dee posted it. Enjoy reading.

Cheers

Lata

PS : And don't miss our dkaddict's replies too. I am still holding my stomach laughing.😃

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Sorry Lata for my Blindness, I just saw it at the top of the pages

THANKS A MILLION AND I DO NOT WORK ON WEEKENDS AND I DON'T HAVE INTERNET AT HOME, SO POOR ME, I MISSED ALL THE ACTION

dkaddict thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lata

PS : And don't miss our dkaddict's replies too. I am still holding my stomach laughing.😃

Hehehehehe!!!! I cracked myself up, too! Glad you all find my posts so darn funny- I like to make people laugh! Its good for ya- body, mind, and soul.

-DKaddict

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Here goes becky our Yoga Guru. Yup way to go girly , I am always game for such light stuff and try to avoid heavy discussions. Keep up the good work my friend.👍🏼

Cheers

Lata