cutychet thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys, i've got good news for all!!!

For those who've seen the latest advertisement where aastha scares everyone, you will know that SIMRAN WEDS ABHI.

When you see the ad, see it carefully, in the beginning, when the door opens, the names you see are SAURABH MATHUR and SIMRAN SAXENA.

this shows that simran married abhi!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puru19 thumbnail

heyy thats too good

at last they are together

indeed they are made for each other...abhi loves simran too much and cares for her he has realised his mistake...and simran too loves him

thanx for this good news

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is it so? I did not see the name board carefully....If this info is correct, then i am very excited.............
cutychet thumbnail
yea, it's true. I am very happy for them too. sree_20, maybe u can observe it when u see the ad again
aanandi2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I too observed...

Its written Dr Simran Saxena๐Ÿ‘

dkdisha thumbnail

oh thats good to hear

Jessi

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but then if Simran married Abhi, then Abhi's name ought to be there on the board, right? There should be 3 names - Abhi Saxena, Simran Saxena and Saurabh Mathur........
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sree - it doesn't matter that abhi's name isn't on the door - there could be loads of reasons for that.... but not too many reasons for "simran saxena"...

Great News!

perrymanku thumbnail
ARE YOU SURE I REALLY HOPE SO  CAN'T WAIT I HAVE NOT SEEN PROMO YET BUT WILL LOOK OUT FOR IT
jas thumbnail

Wow............... atlast they get married.........i am sooooooooooooooo happy..........๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

thanks! cutychet...........

๐Ÿ˜†