Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and Priya's conversation are always good!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Have viewers noticed  Ram and Priya  dialogues always goodThumbs Up.i have noticed from the beginning of the serial.it is simple,lively,LOLfunny sometimes  and they acting was so natural  i love  to see more scenes of them.Do you agree or not????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma84rtsd-evan-muaazmonaghoshsaniya9919paulomi_taAnu-MariaMars-nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram and Priya's conversation are always good!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Agree RAYA Rocksss Day Dreaming

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
raya rocks... ekta have developed the concept for 2 yrs... so it ought to worth it

PURVIVA

PURVIVA

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. I am watching this show only bcoz of RaYa's noke-joke and cute scenes.

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yup...raYa dialogues r as adorable as dem!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.