Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelondon12345 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                            My mom always says me that If u wish, You'd bring them here and let them stay here with you in our home... and keep staring them whole day and night...🀣 πŸ€£
                    She doesnt like him because he is so rude towards khushi but she likes his voice but she doesnt accept it easily... but she loves ARSHI jodi... and she is fan of bade achhe lagte hai..but she also likes this sometimes but doesnt accept that...😊
                                         Ab unhe kaun samjaye k we are gone case after all...πŸ˜†
Edited by thelondon12345 - 12 years ago
sujsha thumbnail
My husband and kids have to sacrifice any tv show during 8 to 8:30.  They are really pissed off as I am a kind of in different world and totally unavailable for a short talk too.
     They do laugh at me - after seeing some parts where there was chirpy Khushi and serious looking grumpy Aranav, they have renamed it "Kabhi khushi kabhie gum" (Aranav is Mr gum   😊😊)
starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
because we watch most of the serials on star plus we like to cut out the ads after recording them. so saathiya at 8pm, ipkknd at exactly 8.20pm and ehmmb at 8.40pm. so normally cant wait till 8.20pm to watch it. even tho most of the time i watch the arhi bits of the episode at 4pm
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My mum doesn't watch any daily TV shows...but my aunt does...I got her addicted to IPKKND...and I think she watches it more religiously than I do...
One day she sent me a YM message saying...hey did you know Barun Sobti's bday is on 21st August...at that point...even I did not know when his bday was...and she was really happy...coz her bday is also on the same day...and she also "liked" some IPKKND fan page on facebook...oh goodness...it is funny...
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
OMG!!! somethng is burng!!! my heart and head  out of jealousy... All of you are so lucky... i dont evn hav the gutz to switch on the tv at 8pm... coz my mom... omg she'll start eatng my head if i see ths seriel... bt i dnt hav the patience to wait till next day to watch the retelecast.. and i dnt like watchng online coz i hav a slow connection.. so i watch the 23:30 telecast... even on the previous days of xams i dnt miss it!! 

my mom rarely identifies hindi seriel artists... but its diff with barun nd sanaya.. she will identify even their shadows.. not coz she lovz them but coz she hate thm and wish to keep me awwway frm them.. she feels am a vry good grl and will get spoild by watchng such romance filld shows... ab unhe kya patha mein kya kya dekhthi hoon!!... and i can't even imagine how she would react if she finds out about IF ... omgg!!! i'll b murderd.. 
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my mom got hooked to ipk whn she came down to visit me 2 months back from uae ... now she is a crazy fan of barun... she is still working and every morning once reachin office wll randomly open any episode and watch... 

she is a total ga ga over barun...and i pull her leg by remindin that he is my younger bro age...nd not to drool over him like this...πŸ˜†
SJPattinson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My mom recently started watching the show too. To be honest I am not into Indian serials but them my sister told me about ipkknd and said that I would love the guy in it. He is exactly my type. Lol. Which is true I absolutely love Barun

So now my mom watches it aswell and she loves it! It's the first show she watches (she watches it online) and she's always asking me about what will happen next. She too does not like Shyam.
But the most funniest thing was when Khushi screamed about the cockroach in the bathroom and then points to Arnav in the mirror. My mom could
Not stop laughing. A proper laugh out loud moment. Never seen her laugh that hard at a tv
Scene. But she loves it.

luv_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont know if this one counts...bt getting ur sister, mom or bffs toh watch the show and turning them all into fans(well barun and sanaya hav dat quality undoubtedlyπŸ‘)is still sane bt i hav turned my younger brother into an IPKKND fan...

and a die hard BARUN  fan...so much so dat now he never misses d HERO PASSION ad on d  tellyvision...

he doesnt hav time to follow d show bt den he follows it either on u tube...or asks me for whereabouts...

he even edited d SPA 2012 for me and made a all exclusive arhi video out of it...
i luv him more now πŸ˜Š
-Sruthi- thumbnail
My sister n I religiously follow d show.. Luckily my parents come home at 8.45 or 9 pm..;-) Wenever my dad comes home early, a Rabba Ve moment would be airing n he asks " y evrythng happns in such slow motion on tv serials??" :-P
oh yeah!! we love dat slow motion scenes..:-P

n he said dat d hero looks like Hrithik Roshan..:-):-):-):-):-)
DebzASR4eva thumbnail
My mum is really into Mills and Boons so 1 day when i was watching IPKKND (it was the episode with the almost kiss on diwali and the way Arnav treated her after that) yea, she got really intreasted and started asking me about the story and why Arnav had such a hostile behaviour towards Khushi eventhough it clearly looked like hes in love with her! Lol! shes a Malaysian and doesnt understand a WORD of hindi! But ever since that day till date she watches every episode like 5 times, doesnt miss the repeats on tv, begs me to download the SBB/SBS interviews of Sarun... When we watch it together at 8 i translate for her and my sis (she's  the latest victim in my house! :P) but mum goes back online and watches the entire episode again with translation! Now we're bonding really well cuz of Arshi! LOL! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ