Posted: 19 years ago

Sachin Sharma is too good in Tumhari Disha as Vedant. As I mentioned before in one of the thread of the topic, when he did Krishna's role in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, I wish I have a son like him, well there is no chance for me to have a baby though as I am not married and am not planning to get married now that I enjoy being single..

Anyways, when I watch him in Tumhari Disha, he makes me feel gooood. He reminds me of Shah Rukh Khan.. I think if he gets a good platform, he can be what Shah Rukh is today well, it may be just my feelings.. but when I watch him in TD, he reminds me of Raj of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.. A LOT!!

but hey, DK would be always be on top of the list.. his character is something that when I get home from a hard day's work, I have something to return to.. and Vedant's character is something I know that if he is there in the day's episode, I would sleep feeling light and positive!!

Kya bolta???

Hey Memsaab

I also love this guy Vedant, he is a very "happy go lucky" type of guy, without a worry in the world, I like his attitude, and he is cute as well.

We are like two months behind India in terms of TD, and it like about six episodes that he's been in Td so far for us here in South Africa and I like him already

I do like him- he's charming! I think he has some good potential as an actor, but could use a bit of polishing, yet. At least from the episodes I have seen, it seems as if he pauses just a bit to much while delivering lines (of course, it could just be the result of following poor directions, who knows?). But I like his facial expressions and the way he stays in character even when not the obvious center of attention.

-DKaddict

In TD, Vedant and DK both play opposites inspite of being related.
One is light & airy and the other is dark & broody. Both actors play their roles well.

and guys please dont upset.. yesterday I was watching one of the other indian channels and there was a song picturized on Yeh Meri Life Hai girl. The singer was Harbhajan Mann. Now, hahah I have a feeling that the avatar I have right now on my nick DK looks little bit like Harbhajan Mann. In his off DK look, though Ashish looks cutie (as I said before like a little cute bro) and in DK look in my avatar he looks like HarbhajanMaan's younger bro..

kay bolta??

he is cute but he is too fat to be my boyfriend
NOoo Dk don't look like harbanj maan hes ugglyyy 😕!!!!! Dk much cutterr lolll 😳
Well Vedant is good looking.. but i can't stand it when he does this whole "my my my " thing. it just gets on my last nerve.. the other thing i noticed that his wardrobe does need some updating.. i can't stand it when guys wear v-neck shirts or open neck shirts..without any undershirt ( sign of a mawalli).  i am sorry i don't want to see your chest hairs..eeeew!!! i noticed that he wears those types of shirts and i did not spot any chest hairs but please wear an undershirt or something.. b/c showing chest is just not classy for guys ( in my opinion of course)
Edited by Bhavi - 19 years ago
I was only talking about the Avatar that I have right now that in the pic Ashish looks little bit like Harbhajan Mann. He is a Punjabi pop singer.

Hey Bhavi- well, to each their own! I do like to see just a bit of chest now and then- I simply love when DK has the top of his shirts open a bit, and you can see some necklace adorning that tempting skin... But that's just me! 😳

-DKaddict