Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged

• Inspector Shashant before dying says that woh nakali hai and 3:30 khoon hoone wala hai. They try asking more but shashant dies. A person
      says that he saw the killer coming in a bike and he has a black mark on his face and he did not see the bike number except the last numbers were 88.
  • In the hospital Swati wants to move her husband to another hospital and Satya tells her she cannot as they need to get the real identity of the person
  • Satya's mom is very upset and she tells Satya that the doc has given a big list of medicines and tests. Tejali tells Satya to go with his mom and she and Abhi will go to Adarsh nagar and find out about Randir
  • Tejali and Abhi go to chawl to the koli number 21 but it is locked. They ask the opposite house and ask the husband who lives there. Wife tells her husband to shut up and go inside. She tells them that the oppsite house Randir has been living for 1 year. They ask her to come to identify if Randir is the person in the hospital . As she needs to make lunch she sends her husband.

• The husband says that he is Randir but Swati says its her husband and they both start arguing.Satya is feeding his sister apple when Tejali comes there and says that he needs to come as there is a argument going on. Since Swati says that 4 months back Karan had been to the dentist Satya asks her to get the dental reports and sends Tejali with her

• Satya and Abhi go to Randir's house. they break the lock to see that there is a beautiful model of a house.From the chits they figure out Randir was tracking someone for 6 months and follwoing all the movements.The see the house model closely and see a rope hanging from the masterbedroom. They also find a diagram that shows where the man will be hiding

• Meantime they show Swati and Tejali reach the bungalow shown in the model.

Swati goes upstairs to get the records from the masterbedroom. At the same time its when Satya is telling Abhi where the person is planning on hiding. Back to the house they show the person hiding in the same place. Downstairs Tejali sees a photo of two Karan's and she thinks it was taken with Karan looking into the mirror.

•  
  • Satya tells Abhi that using the camera phone to the picture of the house to the entire department and someone will be able to identify the bunglaow
  • Tejali is wondering why Swati is taking so much time when she gets a SMS from Abhi saying that a murder is going to take place in this bungalow at 3:30 . Does anyone know where this bungalow is.

•   Tejali recognizes this bungalow to be the one she is in. She immediately pullsout her gun and goes upset. Meantime the man kills Swati and when TEjali enters the room she finds Swati dead and the time is 3:30

• Satya and Ashwini come over there. Ashwini asks TEjali from where did the killer come and Tejali says from the window there is a rope hanging . Satya remembers the model and the pcitures. He says that the killer did not know Randir is inthe hospital and they need to get Randir to come out of coma to help idnetify the killer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB 14th FEB SAAZISH PART 2" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
thanks priya!

0oanilo0

0oanilo0

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
can u put video plzzzzz

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 0oanilo0

can u put video plzzzzz

go to this link-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=206193

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ya the video has been uploaded. Sorry guys the update was done in a hurry as i was caught with some stuff in the SRGMP section. Let me know if anything is unclear and i shall explain again

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
there was another twins story few months back and the culprit was the guy who was that inspector died in the car. hope this story turns out different. for now it just looks as if this guy is doing all this to get that lady's wealth.

i miss ajaatshatru. i promise i will not make fun of his yellow t-shirts and white suits. please come back Cry

i found satya's mom's complaint very funny. arre!! that female is pregnant and that's not a disease/ she can aaraam se rest in the hospital and nurse and doctors will take care of her.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
We shall pass on your promise to ajathsatru ..i am sure we will see him back next week Wink

ya i agree she is in teh hsopital and satya is not a doc but a cop so if she needs something the docs are the ones who are going to be helpful not cop LOL

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Will read the update and will comment on it soon!

Thanks Priya!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top