India-Forums

BALH fans - YOUR DREAM PERSON!!!

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Friends,
We all have to marry someday n some of us are already married!Big smile
Arre bhai, Ram n Priya toh ek ho gaye...
Well, I  think we should also share our preferences about our dream boy/girl whom we want to marry
Please yaar, be serious . . . write what you seriously want in your life partner . .
n most interesting part is that we will try to write the name of the tv character most similar to him/her.

We'll start like this...first telling your gender n then, preferences for your dream person...
just feel free...write up your emotions , desires , everything about that dream-person which you actually cannot share with your near ones also !
Some examples: tall, naughty , caring , loving , Indian...
n like Arjun of "kitni mohabbat hai", etc...

Edited by be-happy-always - 22 November 2011 at 10:28pm

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I'm a girl
I want my life partner to be :
nature-loving n caring n optimistic
n most importantly, mentally compatible!
tall , handsome!Smile
like Rajveer of "preeto"
neha445 Senior Member
neha445
neha445

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
o plz we dont have to marry compusarily tAngryhis is not the bygone era  i dont haVE A DREAM PERSON I WANT TO MARRY ,COZ I  DONT WANT TO MARRY LIKE MY COUSIN UNCLE WHOSE A PROFESSOR.
be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha445

o plz we dont have to marry compusarily tAngryhis is not the bygone era  i dont haVE A DREAM PERSON I WANT TO MARRY ,COZ I  DONT WANT TO MARRY LIKE MY COUSIN UNCLE WHOSE A PROFESSOR.

You know what friend, I posted this topic in another forum, I'm getting a lot many replies over there but reply like this was unexpected! Well, if you don't want to marry , then, u needn't have replied anything yaar. n why are you telling that you r uncle didn't marry n he is a professor?
Yaar, do u think professors are some unique people? well, i must tell you that in my family , there are a lot many professors but all of them are marriedBig smile - even my own parents (both are prof.'s)Smile
But seriously, don't reply if u don't like any particular topic! just chill, n it's not necessary that u have to reply in every topic my friend!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macaronsPrincyz_Belle

neha445 Senior Member
neha445
neha445

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i didnt mean professors are unique ppl i wanted to show that they were ppl who dont marry and it isnt compulsory,what 's so unexpected in this reply everyone is entitled to one's  own opinion,and i dont like this insistence in this country for  marriage .Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha445

i didnt mean professors are unique ppl i wanted to show that they were ppl who dont marry and it isnt compulsory,what 's so unexpected in this reply everyone is entitled to one's  own opinion,and i dont like this insistence in this country for  marriage .Shocked

oh okSmile
ya, everyone has their unique opinion for marriage!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index