Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

EHMMBH FANS - YOUR DREAM PERSON !!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i want some one like viren. Family oriented - value oriented - dedicated hardworking focused - obedient understanding shy and romantic!! i just love kt as viren <3 
for me  my dream boy is someone like viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHMMBH FANS - YOUR DREAM PERSON !!! (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
well, I would want someone like Ashish Kapoor (currently playing role of Uday in Dekha Ek Khwaab (sony tv))
he's sooo good looking n will be shown with a loving character later in the show!Smile

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Awww what a fun idea!

I'm a girl and I would want a guy like Reyansh Singhania from Dil Dosti Dance. Who's fun to be around, cares for his friends and is just happy seeing other people happySmile He's definitely my dream guy.Tongue

be-happy-always

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
M a girl

The type of guy I want is like a match of armaan of dmg with his looks nd romance like maan of geet for his attitude like Shan of rbo for being naughty, like viren for expressing everything with his eyes like virat for cuteness like Rey of d3 for a good dancer, and mostly he should be very romantic. Ppl think tht romance is something well u kno but it is about how the two can share everything with one another. I just want the best guy for myself. Who would love me till death and all these guys will make up tht one special prince for me. I didn't say their love bcoz obviously they love their girls so much nd combining their love will make one guy for me especially liken Jacob of twilight I want him to say tht if u kill her u kill me. I want a guy who would love me for me and never judge me before speaking to me. I want some sweet nokh jokes with him since fighting is the first step to enternal love.

be-happy-always

Neetu2825

Goldie

Neetu2825

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I'm a girl

I want a guy who is caring, optimistic, and faithful. Someone who makes me laugh...complimenting my semi-serious personality with his naughtyness. Yet, someone is still mentally compatible with me.
A guy who can be standing across the room from me...and with just one look and smile...can make me feel the most beautiful girl in the world. Someone with whom I don't always need words to express how I feel...who just gets me...and can tell when something is bothering me, even if I express otherwise.

If he is a romantic...that would be bonus points! lol...looks don't really matter to me as much as internal beauty is more important.

From t.v. stars...the one guy I've always liked...one character who seemed to embody everything I have described above was Arman Malik from Dil Mil Gaye...someone like him would be perfect for me!

-PhoenixD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PhoenixD-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I always have this thingyy or i get attracted to bad boys easily my first crushh was Arjun as in Alekh from LRL nd then Angad Khanna KYPH nd the list goes on Day Dreamingbt in real i want someone like Virat minus his pastLOLwho loves his family...cares a lot abt others nd who is easy going,Naughty nd has a good sense of humourDay Dreaming

Ramii_20

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.