Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Friends,
We all have to marry someday n some of us are already married!Big smile
Arre bhai, Jeevika-Viren n Manvi-Virat toh ek ho jayenge...
Well, I  think we should also share our preferences about our dream boy/girl whom we want to marry
Please yaar, be serious . . . write what you seriously want in your life partner . .
n most interesting part is that we will try to write the name of the tv character most similar to him/her.

We'll start like this...first telling your gender n then, preferences for your dream person...
just feel free...write up your emotions , desires , everything about that dream-person which you actually cannot share with your near ones also !
Some examples: tall, naughty , caring , loving , Indian...
n like Arjun of"kitni mohabbat hai", etc...

Edited by be-happy-always - 21 November 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GSPriyachristiandior.Lumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHMMBH FANS - YOUR DREAM PERSON !!!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I'm a girl
I want my life partner to be :
nature-loving n caring n optimistic
n most importantly, mentally compatible!
tall , handsome!Smile
like Rajveer of "preeto"

Edited by be-happy-always - 21 November 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina-syed

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Preferences:Should not be baldBig smile,Loving,Caring,tall.With looks,i just want him not to be bald.I dont care about the face or anythingWink because uski boothi chaar din tak achi lage gi.Phir uski personality matter karey gi.Embarrassed He should be a down to earth person whose not always romantic but on some occasions he never fails to surprise me.He should be out-going please,not boring type jo har waqt TV dekhta rahe!!i myself m outgoing so i want him to be like that aswell.

Like:No ways,definately not like Arjun of KMH1/2!!He was so khadoos,sadu in the beginning!Confused[no offense intended to his fans.I love him to0 but tha sadu & khadoos part were his character traits so...].In reel world,they look nice but in Real world men like Robbie+Arnav+Arjun Punj/Singhania are really difficult to handle.They are always complaining!Wink

I would prefer a Asher[From Humsafar] .Khaandaan acha,He's educatedWink [For my parents,these r the 2 top prioritiesBig smile] Ab if m getting looks in bonus,yaayee for meLOL

Those who don't know Asher:

Edited by meepha - 22 November 2011 at 12:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985naina-syedxainab293be-happy-always

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I'm single.

My dream guy has always been Karan Kundra aka Arjun Punj of Kitani Mohabbat Hai #1. He stole my heart ever since.

His nature of the way of loving, his arrogance and ego, his looks, his heart and his killer eyes which speak beyond words. I wish my life partner is just the same. In fact, if he wasn't taken by Kittu, I would have married him ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina-syedbe-happy-always

xainab293

xainab293

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I am a female.

I just want ASHER.Period.

If God gives me an Ashar,i wont stop thankinh him 24/7.Tongue

He calls you darling.Then he jokes that my wife looks like a zardey ki daig as she's wearin a yellow dress.The next moment he discusses a serious issue with her 'Kabhi bhi kisi ko apne se kamtar matt samjhna,warna mujhe lagey ga mere pyaar mein koi kami reh gaye' The next moment he goes romantic

If in one minute,He can make mylife so happening..I am all up for it.
Lol

See for youself:

Edited by xainab293 - 22 November 2011 at 12:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985naina-syedbe-happy-always

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Gender- Female

i want the man like shan of RBO . not so perfect but improving himself.  loving , caring , sometimes hot, sexy , shy , naughty. who try to make romanceEmbarrassed

be-happy-always

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
meepha and xainab293, you really have a nice choice yaar! i saw him for the first time :) he's cool , caring , loving , ...

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I wud love to have a guy lyk VIREN or RAJBEER of preetoSmile! i love dese two characters,n oderwise I m alwaz ready to hav a guy lyk KARAN TACKER in mah lyfTongueDITTOHeart i love KTHeart

be-happy-always

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.