Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I mean all Star Plus shows in the first week itself are rated high on the chaska meter (most of the time below 10) and this show which looks so good, is at 47 ???:( UNFAIR...is it bcoz its not on SP and instead on SONY?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tensionbuddyRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it fair ??" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
this isnt a matter of fair or not.. its who watches it and on this forum who comments and stuff... first of all most sp shows are VERY WELL advertised whereas, this show was not well advertised!  most sp shows has VERY good-looking as well as well known actors hence people want to see it more.. other than shweta tiwari and rupali ganguly who were both in bb so have pos + neg fan base...i've noticed male fan bases are bigger... and barun sobti and karan tacker and kushal tandon have no neg fan base as far as i know (all sp actors right now)..lol   so ya not about fair or not.. just keep this forum active and the rating will be higher

Edited by brainychild92 - 21 November 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aewamnx12Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
This Ranking is based on only 1 day.. we will see da actual ranking next week dear..Embarrassed

--ambar--

IF-Rockerz

--ambar--

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
just wait yaar ...trp will definitely ganna be rise ...let the show griped on audience  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
well nothing fair or unfair
actually this is all on fans nd all
this forum is not so much active just like other forums

pavelonmove

pavelonmove

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i am sure the ranking will improve...this show probably has the best actors all working together...huge Vishal Singh and Shweta Tiwari fan...

Samraat_92

pavelonmove

pavelonmove

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i just checked the telly actors database here...there is 1 vishal singh but not the same 1 as in parwarish!!! come on ppl he is such a seasoned actor...how can anyone forget sanju  chachu of dekh bhai dekh!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tensionbuddySamraat_92

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Vishal has been on telly for almost 20 yrs now I guess and I even remember seeing Roopali and Vishal together earlier , dont remember the serials name though...can someone help me here--

Vishal and Roopali are lovers and their marriage is fixed and she dies in an accident jus a day b4 the wedding and Vishal goes completely crazy ...after a while he sees a look-alike of Roopali but shes already married but he cant help falling in love with her...and later the other Roopali's marriage problems force her to reciprocate her feelings towards Vishal (because of her troubled maariage)...itni badi ramkatha maine suna di, does someone actually remember this serial ?

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.