Pakistani Serials

Do you think its true or ...?-jang.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Although Shaan, Pakistan's top actor, stringently stays away from working in Bollywood, there are plenty others who have recently appeared in Bollywood movies after the recent peace talks with India. First it was Moammar Rana followed by Meera and now the Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua star Sana has started working on a Bollywood project, Kaafila. Moammar Rana guest-starred in Dobara alongside Jackie Shroff, Mahima Chaudhry and Raveena Tandon. The movie bombed at the box office. Then Meera created a lot of stir with her project with Mahesh Bhatt. Meera alongside Ashmit Patel starred in Nazar, who has slowly become a champion of India-Pakistan unity. Sana's Kaafila stars Sunny Deol and is due to release in March 2006. The reason Shaan stays away from Mumbai is the same reason why Amitabh Bachchan stays away from Hollywood. Both know that outside their home base they'll be given a choice of stereotypical, bit roles and both are too shrewd to fall into that trap.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think its true or ...?-jang.com" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Clap

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 8:42am | IP Logged
very good decision Shaan.. Clap

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 27 February 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged