Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Change Jassi pciture in top and home page

ajnabe04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey whoever is head of thiz website please change jassi picture she look more beatiful and also change purab pic and malika wit cryin and armaan tooo ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks if u can do that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ajnabe...

That is a wonderful suggestion...we will try to implement that as we can get to it..

Members are welcome to create a banner for that size and post it and let know any mods...we can look it into it and if liked by the mod team and admin...we will post them and also give credit to you on the graphic.

ajnabe04 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒwell the picture i have put is good picture and there is also some picture that people have send us why dont we use that and make it.. we can also change armaan picture as cryin seen that what he does now thinkk about it
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea, please update it with a picture of old jassi and then on the same picture, add her new look, so we all remember how she used to look like.
jammy thumbnail

well let her transoformation be complete, then i guess we can do that right???

Jammy.

KiRaN_K thumbnail

hi, i want to try and make a banner..but i want to wait for the transformation to be complete..as jammy said..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Great idea.Also if we could have a better picture of Armaan and Mallika.They do look awful in this one, especially Armaan.