Hitler Didi

He sees her vulnerability

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
there have been many good comments all throughout this forum where we have pegged Indira to be more sensitive than she displays to others .. although seriously, to be that stern in nature it seems practical that one has to be equally sensitive/vulnerable as well. otherwise, where is the motivation to push so hard and to want things to be done in a certain way. 

so, in an effort to not be as long winded as i can be, especially for something as simple as i want to say, i will just spit out what my lasting impression of rishi's smile towards indira indicated for me..

her eyes are closed, his hands are securing her protectively against something firm, and he's smiling softly at her while staring at indira with a gaze full of lightheartedness.   romantic, right?  well sure, but i took it as a different indication.  how many times has rishi easily seen through the great-wall-of-indira straight to her doubts, worries, and unease?  he can clearly see her most of the time, with no true difficulties.  the only problem he had was how to scale her high barrier walls .. should he tried softness, jeering, or just being a friend?  in the end he used all tactics and that ending seen summed up his ascent thus far. indira finally trusted herself in his arms and in effect let herself be completely vulnerable to rishi.  she lets him get a peek at her through a tiny peep-hole in her great wall.  this is his great success, thus far. otherwise, do you think she would have easily shown her distraught trek of finding ishaan to anyone else, let anyone other than ishaan lean on her (the hugging scene and even against the car), or trust her self to keep her eyes pressed closed almost as if in fear?  She can't show anyone how she feels, what she thinks but at the end of today's episode she subconciously trusted rishi to not take advantage of it.  hopefully tomorrow he doesn't because if he just lets her allow him to scale her barriers, than he'll be able to get closer to her heart (as a friend, or something more, whatever he's fated to be).

gosh, i tried not to say so much .. and i did. πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great post dear Edited by anne_shirley - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail