hawa_hawai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok. I just read what will happen tomorrow and I am disappointed.

I mean Armaans breaks Jassi's heart and look what she does to him. ANs yes he deserves it too.

Purab breaks her heart, embarasses her, embarasses her family. He knew what Armaan's intentions were and he still left Jassi to get hurt by Armaan. ANd instaed of even asking for an explanation she is walking hand in hand with him?

Atleast Armaan spared Jassi's family.

Do T&D think we are stupid or what?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

Do T&D think we are stupid or what?

dont know abt that, but we r the same people who easily swallowed Purab's abrupt departure and the partial amenesia on the part of the script writers of JJKN....
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am very very sad. Maybe it is all a dream sequence, it is so wierd to be true. How can Jassi do this ? She might talk to Purab, but walking hand in hand.......... I dont know what to think or say, except that she has left her senses in GM.
loveneha_r thumbnail
lets not get worried in advance!!! lets see what happens tomorrow!
KiRaN_K thumbnail
walking hand in hand!!!!...🀒🀒🀒..maybe purab got blind from seeing jassi's beauty and jassi is just holding his hand to help him cross the street. πŸ˜ƒ
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Hawa_hawai, what you can do is watch all the episodes were Armaan and JAssi hug. The valentines day hug was the best of all. Watch all the passion in Armaan's eyes you wont feel bad to see Uncle and Jassi after that. Nobody can beat Armaan's love and passion. Also watching Armaan's scenes would make our day tomorrow. cause Armaan is the best!!!
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

....maybe purab got blind from seeing jassi's beauty and jassi is just holding his hand to help him cross the street. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that does seem plausible......or if its post makeover for Jassi, then she may be the blind one without her glasses
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that does seem plausible......or if its post makeover for Jassi, then she may be the blind one without her glasses

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ Jassi  blind issbetter than Purab blindπŸ˜‰. Lagta hai bechari Armaan samajh humare pyaare Purab ke saath ghoom rahi hoπŸ˜†

vishakha thumbnail
I am only hoping that this is a bad dream. For Jassi's sake. I will lose faith in her character if she starts walking hand in hand with puarb.
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†true..that can happen too..but i doubt her not having the glasses on seeing the way, she held em and did not let the guy take them off when he was cutting her hair....