Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Most of us are still in Ashni Dreamland.So I thought of posting few pics to continue our drooling till Tonight's episode.
Just the 2 words "HEY DOC" was enough to melt us all after a long ashniless weekend.
How can MB look so hot/hawt/desirable...

Edited by ashblore - 21 November 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaDeen...xoxoPrincess2012Armu4evamohineejustpratifiona18rtmsAbhiAnikaveriyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey DOC & Phone convo...Drool..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

thnx 4 d picsss...

beautifulll...

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I agree...yesterday's episode was worth the wait...but that had to be the most boring weekend EVER without Ashni...how did I ever exist without them? =D

Desirable is the perfect word for MB...he's so suave, sophisticated, elegant, manly, sexy, handsome, dashing, and DAZZLING (especially his smile)...yeah I'm gushing...HELL YEAH he deserves it...

Kritz is beautiful, cute and wonderful here too...they look really attractive together...even their phone convoz have chemistry...

Both those scenes u mentioned took my breath away yesterday...<3

Nice screen caps!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evafiona18rtms

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
AAAHHH!!! I just screamed! Cant take MB anymore...he is too hot for my eyes!!! Blushing 
Forget Nidhi, i think im in love with him.. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsyanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Ash..thanks yaar.. i needed caps to get siggies made! :)

Btw.. will u take two more caps.. one when Kritz turns to see MB n the other of Kritz front view ... pls pls... i m dying to get a few siggies made!!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ash..thanks yaar.. i needed caps to get siggies made! :)

Btw.. will u take two more caps.. one when Kritz turns to see MB n the other of Kritz front view ... pls pls... i m dying to get a few siggies made!!

Sure I will post them soon in Pics gallery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Kritz is beautiful, cute and wonderful here too...they look really attractive together...even their phone convoz have chemistry...

They looked wild hot together..Embarrassed ..chemistry oozing all over.. man.!! Day Dreaming

Its gonna b a treat seeing Nidhi.. burn in Jealousy seeing Ashu with Mallu LOL She is gonna chide him the first opp she gets...n so much..

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 November 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
One whole day in the hospital Ashu didnt meet Nidhi I wonder why & moreover he promised the kids he will bring her to their ward & still didnt meet her???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.