Ravi...protect yourself plzzz

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

As you all know, I announced here after reading from a website hours before the telecast that Ravi is safe for this week..... now the very same website has announced that they are sending people to II2's next gala recording who'll scream and do whatever they can to tease Ravi during the performance...All you guys, plz watch the next gala coz there will be not one but many people who'll do funny things during Ravi uncle's performance...

This is not my personal opinion...so plz dont bash me, I only tell what's true and it might happen this week!!!

if something like that happens then i am sure that sony will stop the shooting and throw them out then will ask ravi to resume. remember this is not a live show. so which ever website you are refering to ask them to get a brain first. 😛
😆
im sure we wont be able to see it, and if sumthing like this happens den ravi will be given another chance -- remember once, i think first gala panna has stopped the shooting becuz he was distracted by audience, cameras, dancers etc etc
Originally posted by fahadeng

As you all know, I announced here after reading from a website hours before the telecast that Ravi is safe for this week..... now the very same website has announced that they are sending people to II2's next gala recording who'll scream and do whatever they can to tease Ravi during the performance...All you guys, plz watch the next gala coz there will be not one but many people who'll do funny things during Ravi uncle's performance...

This is not my personal opinion...so plz dont bash me, I only tell what's true and it might happen this week!!!

😉plz make it short & little less colorful. Do u think RAVI TRIPATI will be happy to see this much " HIGHLIGHTED" good words about him.

🤢Probably N.....o.

😭So CHAIRPERSON of NO RAVI FAN CLUB,  is back from a Lo.......nG break.

The "  RAVI  NO FAN cluh is going SOOOO good. appx 2400 viewers all over the world.

😊Ravi is really lucky to have so many thinking about him all the time.

JUst reporting.......        in case the track is lost . 

Edited by kachhori - 18 years ago