Tumhari Disha

Effects of Parineeta on DK and Disha's

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Hi

My opnion about all this is that the introduction parineeta will cause a further conflict between the two D's and i cna't see their relationship getting strong as i thought before that they migth get closer becuase vedant has come to live in the house and disha might support DK more now but i can't much happening on DK and Disha's romantic front...

I thing things will get worse as Gargi migth use parineeta to posio9n Disha's brain against DK..But we will  have to see what happens. I am posting some questions tell me what you guys think:

What effect will Parineeta have on DK and Disha's relationship?

Is parineeta going to be on Gargis' side?

What do you think happened between DK, Parineeta?

Your opnions...

Samy

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I dont even noe wat 2 think about this topic u noe wat i mean itz all such a big blureConfused! all i can say iz that i think that itz a long way 2 go before the 2 d's get together! the new gurl iz really gonna cause sum major problemz but who noez we have 2 wait n watch 2 actually c watz gonna happen!
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

let me JUMP on conclusion and give piece of my weird imagination:

I think Parineeta and Vedant were in love and when Pari met DK and comes to know that he owes the empire, tried to fasau DK but can't and then DK found that she is a fortune hunter and at the same time Pari to take revenge on DK did something that made Vedant misunderstand DK..

well.. I have also started jumping on conclusions... LOL

akshaya Newbie
akshaya
akshaya

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Another possibility is that parineeta and vedant were in love, gargi poisoned Dk's mind saying pari was really after the empire, on the other front she might have made a situation where Dk and pari would have been together in a clumsy situtation where vedant "saw it all" and misunderstood them. he and pari had a fight, pari left vedant, vedant went to US and gargi was all happy coz she kicked out pari from her son's life so there is no competition for her....and vedant must have blamed Dk not knowing the truth. Dk would still be thinking that pari was after the money

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

i think dk wanted Pari out of vedanth's life, bcuz Gargi told DK that pari was after Vedanth's money.

DK, metioned ealier that whatever he did was to save Vedanth. Gargi was using Pari to get money out of DK, thus, the PROMO. Pari fell in love with Vedanth instead,Gargi found out. Gargi told DK that pari was after Vedanth's money. DK was afronting Pari, Gargi trapped them in a room, Vedanth comes into the scene and misunderstands everthying. Pari leaves, DK thinks that everything happened 4 the best, he sends Vedanth to US to forget about Pari. Vedanth leaves fustratedAngry at DK.

Note 4 DK<Vedanth doesn't have much moneyConfused> thatz ok i luv him n e wayz! No matter what,we all know Gargi is behind this. Dead

im sure Disha will get both sides of the story,and sort this out.Clap

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
who plays Parineeta?
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Why does Pori have to spoil it i feel like killin er it was going all gd
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I don't think that Disha will believe whatever Gargi says because she knows about now manipulative she really is, she torments poor Sumitra Maa and blames Disha in the process.....................Disha know her too well by now to trust her or believe any crap that comes out of her sticking mouthAngry

Go to top