Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

how siddhi is going to help kunal?

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 18436

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
today we saw siddhi telling thakral that she will stand by kunal and she was thinking in her mind instead wasting time in finding out who stole the CD it will be better if i help kunal and stated searching for the CD  in thakral house so that she can at least find the cover and get the jeweler number ...but thakral found that...now what...

what she will do? how she is going to help kunal?Confused will she try to bring the pandit back...no not possibleOuch...will she find the jeweler number by some other meansConfused...or will she make the copy of the CD by some meansConfused...or will she find raveena's truth and bring her to court to witness...or will she herself confess in the court in front of the judge that rohit is guilty...i am confused?Confused

what do u guys think? do you have any idea?Confused

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4049

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I am guessing that maybe the way Thakral is holding the cd... Siddhi will be able to see the number of the jeweler and maybe she will memorise it and then get another cd Smile... Ekta kapoor serial... entirely possible that Siddhi will have photographic memory!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherashumi.-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 44495

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I don't think she will confess because that will be breach of contract right? I also don't think she will bring dumbeena in court. Since Thakaral has the CD, she won't be able to make copy of it; however, since Thakaral was showing her the CD, she might be able to glance at the envelop and read the phone number. This is best I can come up with. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Since she has been shown to be unintentionally supporting the guilty party, CVs might do some damage control by showing her helping Kunal in his big win. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 18436

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

I am guessing that maybe the way Thakral is holding the cd... Siddhi will be able to see the number of the jeweler and maybe she will memorise it and then get another cd Smile... Ekta kapoor serial... entirely possible that Siddhi will have photographic memory!
 may be u r right...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 18436

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I don't think she will confess because that will be breach of contract right? I also don't think she will bring dumbeena in court. Since Thakaral has the CD, she won't be able to make copy of it; however, since Thakaral was showing her the CD, she might be able to glance at the envelop and read the phone number....i think this is the best possibility...Big smile This is best I can come up with. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Since she has been shown to be unintentionally supporting the guilty party, CVs might do some damage control by showing her helping Kunal in his big win. ...yaar i just want this rohit case come to an end...Ouch
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 43976

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
~kya baat hai aj sab subah subah ol9 !LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 44495

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

~kya baat hai aj sab subah subah ol9 !LOL
Nahin hamare liye raat hai. I live in US and Shumi is in Canada. Not sure about Nancy though. Since you are here at this time I thought you live here in North America as well. 
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 18436

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

~kya baat hai aj sab subah subah ol9 !LOL
Nahin hamare liye raat hai. I live in US and Shumi is in Canada. Not sure about Nancy though. Since you are here at this time I thought you live here in North America as well. 
hahaha...for me now the time is 8:54pm LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index