Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

purab

kali414 Groupbie
kali414
kali414

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Hi Purab Jee

hi i am kali, i m crazy about you, i love the way you talk, smile,dressing ur walking, i mean everything is so perfect and ur glasses suits you alot, u look so handsome in every scene in jjkn. whenever i see u in serial my heart start beating, i can't help it. i m in love with u. u r so cute and ur acting is so natural. i wish i can talk to personally and tell u what u r for us,i mean for ur fans. My whole family and friends like u very much, but i love you. thanks for coming back in the serial, the jjkn was so boring without u, i never watched since u left the serial, i started watching the serial when i heard u were coming back. when i heard u were coming back, i was so happyBig smile, i thanked to god for bringing u back and now plz don't leave ur fans just like before. i m in New York, and New Yorker girls r crazy about you. i just want to say u r the best. aap jjkn ki jaan hain, aap ko serial mein dekh lagta hai jaise eid ka chand nazar aaya ho. i love u so much

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kali414

Hi Purab Jee

hi i am kali, i m crazy about you, i love the way you talk, smile,dressing ur walking, i mean everything is so perfect and ur glasses suits you alot, u look so handsome in every scene in jjkn. whenever i see u in serial my heart start beating, i can't help it. i m in love with u. u r so cute and ur acting is so natural. i wish i can talk to personally and tell u what u r for us,i mean for ur fans. My whole family and friends like u very much, but i love you. thanks for coming back in the serial, the jjkn was so boring without u, i never watched since u left the serial, i started watching the serial when i heard u were coming back. when i heard u were coming back, i was so happyBig smile, i thanked to god for bringing u back and now plz don't leave ur fans just like before. i m in New York, and New Yorker girls r crazy about you. i just want to say u r the best. aap jjkn ki jaan hain, aap ko serial mein dekh lagta hai jaise eid ka chand nazar aaya ho. i love u so much

LOLLOLLOL

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
hey! i totally agree on everything you said! You read my mind!Wink I'm also from New York.Smile

Edited by bhangra rulez - 13 March 2005 at 1:04pm
strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Purab is the jaan of jjkn. that's why he's been brought iinto the show time and time again. show wld have been over a long time ago if he hadn't been brought in. the less said about acting skills the better. armaan acts as if he's overdosed on acid and is about to bounce off walls. opening ur mouth wide and putting ur hand to ur head isn't acting. it's over acting.
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Lets not compare Armaan and Purab's acting skills. Armaan is one of the finest actors on TV. Purab is still in Kindergarden. He has long way to go. First and the most important tip for purab: work on your constipated looks
misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

hi kali.

i agree with you.

i loBig smileve purab to.

iam also froSmilem new york.Smile

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Hi Kali yeah absolutely agree with you Purab is the best and life of JJKN!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberry

....... armaan acts as if he's overdosed on acid and is about to bounce off walls. opening ur mouth wide and putting ur hand to ur head isn't acting. it's over acting.

LOLLOLLOLsomething just occured to me......u know how JJKN is forever advertising Nescafe and Panteen, maybe Armaan was doing an Ad for Gaviscol......watch out, the next time he is "acting", Raj may whip out an Antacid from his pocket at Armaan and Armaan says: "yeh to Jassi se bhi ziyaada effective hai"

Go to top