kali414 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Purab Jee

hi i am kali, i m crazy about you, i love the way you talk, smile,dressing ur walking, i mean everything is so perfect and ur glasses suits you alot, u look so handsome in every scene in jjkn. whenever i see u in serial my heart start beating, i can't help it. i m in love with u. u r so cute and ur acting is so natural. i wish i can talk to personally and tell u what u r for us,i mean for ur fans. My whole family and friends like u very much, but i love you. thanks for coming back in the serial, the jjkn was so boring without u, i never watched since u left the serial, i started watching the serial when i heard u were coming back. when i heard u were coming back, i was so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i thanked to god for bringing u back and now plz don't leave ur fans just like before. i m in New York, and New Yorker girls r crazy about you. i just want to say u r the best. aap jjkn ki jaan hain, aap ko serial mein dekh lagta hai jaise eid ka chand nazar aaya ho. i love u so much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kali414

Hi Purab Jee

hi i am kali, i m crazy about you, i love the way you talk, smile,dressing ur walking, i mean everything is so perfect and ur glasses suits you alot, u look so handsome in every scene in jjkn. whenever i see u in serial my heart start beating, i can't help it. i m in love with u. u r so cute and ur acting is so natural. i wish i can talk to personally and tell u what u r for us,i mean for ur fans. My whole family and friends like u very much, but i love you. thanks for coming back in the serial, the jjkn was so boring without u, i never watched since u left the serial, i started watching the serial when i heard u were coming back. when i heard u were coming back, i was so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i thanked to god for bringing u back and now plz don't leave ur fans just like before. i m in New York, and New Yorker girls r crazy about you. i just want to say u r the best. aap jjkn ki jaan hain, aap ko serial mein dekh lagta hai jaise eid ka chand nazar aaya ho. i love u so much

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey! i totally agree on everything you said! You read my mind!๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm also from New York.๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by bhangra rulez - 19 years ago
strawberry thumbnail
Purab is the jaan of jjkn. that's why he's been brought iinto the show time and time again. show wld have been over a long time ago if he hadn't been brought in. the less said about acting skills the better. armaan acts as if he's overdosed on acid and is about to bounce off walls. opening ur mouth wide and putting ur hand to ur head isn't acting. it's over acting.
vishakha thumbnail
Lets not compare Armaan and Purab's acting skills. Armaan is one of the finest actors on TV. Purab is still in Kindergarden. He has long way to go. First and the most important tip for purab: work on your constipated looks
misbah thumbnail

hi kali.

i agree with you.

i lo๐Ÿ˜ƒve purab to.

iam also fro๐Ÿ˜Šm new york.๐Ÿ˜Š

mahn786ch thumbnail

Hi Kali yeah absolutely agree with you Purab is the best and life of JJKN!

ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: strawberry

....... armaan acts as if he's overdosed on acid and is about to bounce off walls. opening ur mouth wide and putting ur hand to ur head isn't acting. it's over acting.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†something just occured to me......u know how JJKN is forever advertising Nescafe and Panteen, maybe Armaan was doing an Ad for Gaviscol......watch out, the next time he is "acting", Raj may whip out an Antacid from his pocket at Armaan and Armaan says: "yeh to Jassi se bhi ziyaada effective hai"
KiRaN_K thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ides

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†something just occured to me......u know how JJKN is forever advertising Nescafe and Panteen, maybe Armaan was doing an Ad for Gaviscol......watch out, the next time he is "acting", Raj may whip out an Antacid from his pocket at Armaan and Armaan says: "yeh to Jassi se bhi ziyaada effective hai"

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†that was funny!

and purab is doing...the "no acting" just smile...and not say anything or show any expressions, get 10 limos, and that shows his style!๐Ÿ˜ƒwow what a guy!

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ides

ides...u r too much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† oh god.....cant stop laughing๐Ÿ˜†