Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
😕...armaan where are you?????😭😭 you have go find ur jassi...and stop this " brewing" ewwwwwwwwwwww Purab..🤢🤢
masoom thumbnail
oh no... it can't be 😭 
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

The only thing Jassi and Purab can do is brew coffee together. Thats as far as it is going to get. Unless Uncle Purab wants her on a rebound.

Armaan catch the next flight to Mauritius and stop Jassi from brewing anything with Purab.

strawberry thumbnail
 I hope jassi and purab brew and brew ....................    sony pple purab fans are dying to see purab and jassi togther ASAP.   armaan and jassi hugging in her dingy little cabin was a disgrace. armaan looked like he was hugging his aunty.... ugh !!!!!!!!
vishakha thumbnail
There is nothing bewing here. How can it be?
KiRaN_K thumbnail

[QUOTE=strawberry] I hope jassi and purab brew and brew ....................    sony pple purab fans are dying to see purab and jassi togther ASAP.   armaan and jassi hugging in her dingy little cabin was a disgrace. armaan looked like he was hugging his aunty.... ugh !!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

😕...hugging his aunty???? So u want to see uncle purab hugging jassi 🤢🤢 seeing purab and jassi hug is like....uncle and beti hugging 😃..how cute?

adi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

totally agree....jassi and purab have absolutely no chemistry.....Armaan n Jassi, on the other hand, share fireworks together when they come as one....

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jassi should go with whom she loves right? but i want her to go with our Purab..and Arman should stay alone (shouting Jassi...Jassi whole life) cuz he deserves it.
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

ah well..................what bliss!!!!

these are T & D tactics to increase viewership...thats all. 

Sooooo right yaar...... sucks i wish there was some thing brewing b/w them 

heyher87 thumbnail
well I would love to see some action b/w them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!