Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys!!! Hug I know what most of you are thinking, OH GOSH! SHE IS BK! AngryAngryAngry Sorry teehee I just love to bore you all! It had become sort of like a habit! I feel like i have not done anything if I do not bore you out of you mindss!! So... I was bored, and I didn't want to be lonely in this affair, so thought would bore you too! And here is my OS, which will make you want to cry but oh well.LOLLOL See I am so considerate!LOLLOL This, honestly is the worst thing I have ever written seriously I was going to chuck it out until my friend told me to put it up anyway ( she hasn't read the thing so don't blame herLOLLOL) But hope you guys like itBig smile And I understand if this is not even comment worthy. The truth is harsh but true Wink Kay I really tried to sound physiological there but I am just not tht kinda of a person! ROFL So before you all run away, here it is!

Oh before I put that up, quick note
listen to this while you read since I was listening to it and hence the name Wink

"I want to get engaged to Lavanya... NOW" he told all the Raizada ladies who were all sitting and having tea, but that was not were his attention was.

No, he was looking at someone else. The girl who had ruined it all for him. The girl who always made him lose control! The girl who was the reason he had said that he had wanted to get married in the first place. The girl who was now forcing him to get engaged as well. The girl who had gone and given herself up to someone else's name. The girl who had gotten engaged without even telling him.

How could she? She got engaged and did not even bother to tell me?! And then she has the voice to ask me why it matter! Why would it not matter?! No seriously, why would it not matter?! I am her boss! She should have told me! he argued to himself unconvincingly.

He knew what he was asking of her was wrong. She did not have to tell him that she was engaged since she worked for him. No off course not. Technically speaking, she was not even working for him anymore. She came here as Lavanya had put it " as a good and only friend!". So!? She still could have told me! Is our relation only of a boss-employee? Do we not share something which would have propelled her to tell me something so huge?!

Arnav remembered what he had said to her a few days ago, "It doesn't make a difference." Well it doesn't or it didn't. Until she said she was engaged! That she was getting married! That she was leaving, leaving me... leaving me forever.

Why? Who does she think she is? That she can just leave me and I will be alone? That if she got married to someone else, I would care? I would be bothered by her marriage with someone? Why would I care for her marriage? That she would be someone elses'. That he would be in her life always. That she would be making Jalebies and annoying him daily. That I would never see her again. That he would have total control over her life, mentally and... physically.

He cringed at the thought of someone else touching his Khushi. Only he had that right... until she had gone and given it away to someone else... Well I don't care. I am not going to be alone. I am and will be happy without her. I am going to get married as well, the sooner the better.
    "What?! What did you say Chotey!? You want to get engaged?!" he heard Di question him unbelievably.

"Yes Di. I want to get engaged. I already said that I would marry Lavanya, why not speed up the process?" Arnav questioned all the while staring at Khushi for a reaction.

She was trying to avoid his gaze which he could see clearly. She looked everywhere but at him and it made him even more mad. I am announcing my engagement and she does not even care? I will show her. Just watch Khushi Kumari Gupta. Just watch, I am going to take you down.

"Di, I don't just want to get engaged. I want to get engaged now. I want to be engaged by  next week," Arnav said, smiling triumphantly to himself, now what are you going to do Khushi?

Everyone in the room stood up in shock and excitement. Sweets were brought in and everyone ate some, even Khushi... She was still not looking at him, which should count for something right? He could not believe that he had just announced his engagement for this girl and she refused to respond. It only fueled his anger even further.

Soon it got late, and finally everyone was done digesting that news that Arnav had dropped on them. Khushi hugged Lavanya one last time, congratulating her once again for her pending engagement. It had hurt her when he had said that he was getting engaged but she had not reacted. She had pretended to be happy since honestly I am happy...! Happy for Lavanyaji. Happy for Naniji. Happy for Anjaliji. Happy for Arnavji... She choked back the tears that now threatened to come out.

She had avoided his gaze the whole day, since she knew already what he might not be aware of. She knew that he was just putting on a play. That he was doing this to hurt her. That he was getting engaged since he was feeling insecure and he was angry.

As she was about to go away, she finally looked up, her eyes searching for him. She saw, him standing on the top of the staircase, looking at her triumphantly. She just smiled at him, telling him mentally to take a bow. You have put on quite a show that really had me going. Now I am going to go, while the curtains finally close.

Arnav watched as she walked away, out of the house. His smile had withered, his life tearing apart. He had not expected that from her, no not in his wildest dreams. He realized at that moment something he had never really thought of before, getting revenge never makes things right. Especially when you are getting revenge from the one you cared about.

He stood there, the words of Gandhiji ringing in his ears, "An eye for an eye makes the world go blind," and he watched her go, to her fiance, while he went to his.

Okay guys, I know that was terrible, but please do leave comments and tell me how much you hated it kay!?!? PRETTY PLZ?!!Embarrassed
Oh BTW PMS GO TO PPL ON THE BUDDY LIST OF THIS ACCOUNT bluezcreationzBig smile and no tht is not a way I use to get more friends. I promise ROFL People actually like me!ShockedShocked Surprising I know haha LOL

Edited by AquaBluez17 - 24 November 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 177 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushisumanuppinklillieslaila889swati2011ManeetaddictJantarMantarBob123mrignlocatwinkle662ketki_arshivanivanshika456farhacassimkashevvibhavikrantshaz01Missbantuguessimgreatmelovemayurshailusri1983shalinikanaguJewelsAndLaceCrystal_Ice90lankanhillyjoa123cutie13--silvermist--WorkerBpooh_91labiChocoBloc_12shaheerdiwanimaloseShina_srkfan.Ritu.JmaghalakshmiPrasRasmanjusha_92Nihsonayesha786xxxWiseGirlniya_ssunshine33Vampgirlipkknd_gbdfan-Hope-raiisriarshiFarighInsanJOSH1Chezzie13PristineSoulhemvbKaushalyaFanyongshinccuteaangelaangelisakhilashNirjhor105princess14cpervaizKaShCrazyAneesaniru273mirnalini-sia-MarciHADmishtiimmayurfanHonkytonkipkkndankarhi-fan-floragrace-..Anj..shaam91sun2011starzyashablah_blah3-Devanshi-rashgirl000Juicee_SushieWittyKittybooksfreak07pink.lotusPiya.DNeemsundarirenee27kohli4eversini1234...Penknife..._SK_Smileyfaceiqbals4everytanujasmithasrkDavidbr_kmichimaria_awanSunriseGreenreyaa.-_-harsh42-veena.shona-FebruaryFloweruniqueblueroseMsCeylonLyraa99smileyhug7679GodsEyeAriyaLilyOrchidnayika..Damsel..littlemoiminimuffin86pinkpearlzsharneil92devishreeshilparoxxnature-lover-Manal.A-RuchaMulayarshiyana-happilyunknown--BSI-FaNaTic--FAYKHAN29-Mayuri-..Apz..madmaxinesoni4evaKrishnaluv94-Fatz-...Mallu...-Zara-Supna9shena07--Siva--JennyAvnimoon_mine-Antu-_-Aslan-Auroni.92-SnowKid-ShiningStar18AnotherAdmirernyxxsweet cherry-Garima-bmtdluverdesigirl_18cityoflights--Nargis--tvshowfanangelic shazshybabe.Saraa.tinselapplesauce...Enchanteur..RiyaDuttaMephisto-JollyJabeen-MrDarcyfan-aparna-SK1991keenu_kk..Anita..SamiyaIPKKNDGayuArnavajoopLyssaPieArshi.Sugi.IPKIsleOfCapriHappyMelodydumas-AquaMermaiden-princessunaraRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Take A Bow" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
res

edit**

ur right...i should come hurt u!
so stupid..i can't believe u weren't gonna post this! silly soumi!
I love how the "im not gonna write anymore if you don't post" card works on you..heheheheheh! i love you!! <333333 

And am i sorry?! nope not at all...im glad i did that..or else no one would have ever read this!!! stupid soumi -___-

omg i loved it!! u were right...it was short! definitely not sweet lmao! But it was good...i feel like this is exactly whats gonna go on...since he has an ego the size of his head! So i dunno why u were nervous to post! Crazy soumi!

My fav part was definitely the end...when she gave him that look..and then he was like...oh shit...what did i just do!!! hahahah that made me proud of her =D Good soumi!

Im sure u already know i didn't listen to that song...and u know exactly why -__- but none the less..i loved the ff! yay soumi!!

do you see a trend in this comment?!?! i hope so hehehehe!! bye soumi!!

xox
hershi

Edited by Smileyface - 21 November 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatWittyKittypink.lotusAquaBluez17princessunara

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Omg omg omg omg that was absolutely awessome!,made me almost cry,so sad man,poor Khushi and stupid Arnav,how can he be so horrid?!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

nayika

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AquaBluez17

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Nice one Mya!
Beautifully done.
The last quote summed it all up nicely!!
Star

AquaBluez17

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Nice one! This idiot Arnav needs to grow a brain ASAP!

AquaBluez17

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Absolutly awesome! i loved the discription in the end and how u relatedit to a quote!! good work!! 
Thanks for the PM!! and yep u r right, we all love you!!

AquaBluez17

reyaa.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotusNeemsundariAquaBluez17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.