Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
The "hey doc" ...cant that get anymore sexy?? OMG!! I cant breathe, MB just killed me... Heart Heart
*on repeat zillion times, till my computer crashes* Blushing
MB and KK's chemistry!! WOW!!! it can set the screen on fire..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaaqsamLoveLiveDanceArmu4evaAbhiAnirekhab25Naina007justpratirtmstulipdaisyyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG!!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
when did he say so? pls help me because while watching I got some probs regarding the net.

Lovely.Heart

Lovely.Heart

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
when nidhi was cooking in today's episode he said "hey doc" (it was her imagination) it was s cute 
:)

aqsam

aqsam

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
hot topic...:P
MB almost killed me 2day...

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Yep..the  best part of the epi...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
He's such a dreamboat!!!! Gosh I was trippin' seeing him in last night's episode...he was sexy, suave, handsome, dashing, debonaire THROUGHOUT...hospital scenes were hot too...can't wait to see them together in tonight's epi...when Nidhi is in the children's ward

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012justpratiMehek25

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

He's such a dreamboat!!!! Gosh I was trippin' seeing him in last night's episode...he was sexy, suave, handsome, dashing, debonaire THROUGHOUT...hospital scenes were hot too...can't wait to see them together in tonight's epi...when Nidhi is in the children's ward...

Agree 100% with u dear. All the adjectives thta could be mentioned u have written them leaving nothing else fro me...
MB was truly mindblowing yesterday...Can't wait for tonight's episode...This is getting better and better daily...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsyanks28

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I seriously froze while watching the dream sequence...
Its only monday night here!! Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.