The next coming track...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
In the next coming track Jagmohan will transfer all the property in Abha names and this will not go well with Priyanka and Pratibha the latter will also go on a hunger strike but this also will not move Jagmohan.
Priyanka will be hiring some goon to kidnap the real Abha and a look alike will surface in order to help in transfering all the wealth in Priyanka name.
Karan confirmed the news to a rival site of I-F.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Shelly tried to kidnap Karan and now Priyanka will do the same with Abha what to say the world is round also the tracks are going round and round.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
interesting track...i think we will see more scenes of abha-karan...i do not want abha-karan to be apart...but looks like this track is headed that way...
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A "look alike Abha", what does this mean? Suhasi Dhami playing a "Ranchord" type character where another person that looks like Abha(also being played by Suhasi) will takeover Abha's role in the family, thanks to Priyanka? Does this also mean, that we'll get to see Suhasi playing shades of grey character, since she's not really playing Abha, but pretending to play Abha? (please forgive me for making this sound complicated, but i hope you all follow me)
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aab aabha ki look a like

wth..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

u need to work with YMGGK..production unit...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, my guess was right. I knew it would be Priyanka's plan. It will be good to see Suhasi playing a character with grey shades instead of a mahaan.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
At last it will happen.. Suhasi Dhami playing negative role.. Great..
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG poor karan
this track is the same as karan ranchod track
but Prasad family had no wealth because Sb is singhania property and prasad had no money

I dont know if u  guys know there was a show on  sahara one Doli saja ke
same track with look alike and property signature etc
but the look alike will fall for karan for sure

celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A really stupid, disappointing, uncreative storyline (not being negative, just giving my 'two cents')...that has been done so many times. I really wish that Abha's character couyld have been developed to another dimension.  If this is true, then they have lost this viewer