Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 14 February 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Brother ....I can say that you deserve best...

You are doing great job....by posting new pictures and make cid forum active...I think you are really loyal If Best Brother that visits daily and make your all lovely sis entertain and gives best gift...

Also i have notice for your age you are beyound mature...and very nice thinking power and understanding.... ur replys are cool  in some topics....and also giving new ideas....and not only here i have notice that you are doing hard work for getting pictures and taking time from your study so it is so sweet of you..

Please all the iF memebers give him biggest clap for his wonderful work.

and also he has given serval updates also...

Hehe Sometimes people think that he is moderator...really he works like moderator lol...Hope brother u will become moderator soon...that is sis wish...lol...

and one more thing....Thank you so much for making great siggy for all of us...

Priya di and Anju di Please don't close this topic...after all i have to say thank you to little brother na...for wonderful siggy....Embarrassed

Edited by princess1 - 14 February 2006 at 7:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow! Wonderful job Shakstar....." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 February 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
omg!!! thanks sooooooooooo much didi!!! Hug

that really was sooo sweet of u!! Embarrassed

thanks!
Shakil

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Smile

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Clap

Kkongo Shakz!! Big smile

He works like a mod huh?? Why dont u guys make him a mod? Smile Smile Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i agree shaks helps a lot with the pictures. Thanks shaks for uploading the pictures and helping out in the forum. Great Job and Keep up the good work ClapClapClap

Edited by priya.nair - 15 February 2006 at 2:17pm

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tafarruz

Clap

Kkongo Shakz!! Big smile

He works like a mod huh?? Why dont u guys make him a mod? Smile Smile Smile

Welcome Tafarruz to CID as I have never seen you in this  section before. hope to see you also post on other topics and give us more ideas and feedback.

I agree Shaks is working great and helping but that does not mean we can make all a modEmbarrassed. This section in particular is very slow so there is really not much to do  and being a active part Shaks will also agree with me. Me and anju are able to manage that with the help of natasha. No offense to anyone but its also demand and supply that we have to look at to make these decisions.  So hope you all understand and if there is a need Shaks would be surely be the name that is going to pop to all our minds.

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Shaks, I must congratulate you on doing a fantastic job! Clap

Keep it up buddy! Smile

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
shakz is doing a fantastic job and so is priya & nats updating for us daily. nomi posting pics and videos. all of us contribute in best possible way. but can all the members of a section become moderator? NO. if we need another moderator we will consider his name.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top