ankupednekar
ankupednekar

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged
vow u r good at observing pheonix

barkha Senior Member
barkha
barkha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged

This is not the 1st time that this has happened in the serial.

On the Valentine day celebration Sujal said to Kashish that they met two yrs ago. how can they meet just two yrs ago?

When piyush dies it is their 1st wedding aniversary.

After that they have shown that piyush's 1st barsi. it means that two yrs have been completed for Kashish & Piyush's wedding.

Sujal & Kashish met well before Piyush & Kashish marriage. So how is it possible that they met only two yrs ago?

I think that v all love Sujal & Kashis so much that v r forced to ignore all these small things.

Wiase bhi " Aise Bade Bade Desho Mein Aisi Choti Choti Batein Hoti Rehati  Hain"

What say?Smile

AngelLuva Newbie
AngelLuva
AngelLuva

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Actually being a lawyer at 21, while not being probable is quite possible. A combined Law degree takes 5 yrs and with Summer school.. you can knoc of a couple of yrs. I am about to be 20 and doing Comm/Law. When I graduate I'll be about to turn 22, so technically 21. It all works! So Akshat the smart bloke that he is probably studied like crazy. Those apples do work u know.. : ) 
*~*Veera*~* Groupbie
*~*Veera*~*
*~*Veera*~*

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
very observant viewers......u guyz r good.....
JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gull

woh sab to theek hai lakin kya kissi ko KSBKBT KI BAA ki age ka pata hai it is so funny bees saal  baad bhi budhe waise ke waise wow  gr8

When the show first began, Ba's age was 62. Add two years, 64. Then the 20 year leap happened - 84. Add three more years - 87. And now the show has just gone three years ahead again - so 91!LOL And Sudha Shivpuri isn't even in her late 50's yetSmile
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
is sudha shivpuri so young..... i thought she will be older than that..... while flipping thru channels recently, on some regional channel, i saw a black and white movie where she was acting and she looked very young in that and very cute at that...  i thougth she must be older......
i hear she is the wife of om shivpuri and mother of ritu shiv puri
sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Ok, so i just chanced upon this particular thread, and wow! Im so glad i did. Natz, you are 100% spot on. The ages of most of Ekta's characters are all wonky and absurd.

Lets start with Kahin to hoga. Natz, brilliant observation. Yes, if Swayam is 29, then Sujal and Akshat are only 24, 25?? Ridiculous! Why? Everyone here has already delved into the reasons so im not going to repeat. I am going to add though, that Ekta is sort of obsessed with making her protagonists really young. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that. But as a serial progresses, the characters ages must subsequently grow older too. But they rarely do, which is so exasperating. And there are tons of discrepacies in the ages as well. Take Kasauti Zindagi for example. The character Sneha was 8 yrs old when her sister Kasak was born. Yet twenty years later they are both shown to be studying in the same college. WTF? What twenty eight year old studies in college with a bunch of twenty year olds?? This was a similar situation in Kahani ghar ghar ki too. Where the character of Shruti, pre leap was shown to be atleast 12-13 when her cousin Monalika wasnt even born. Yet post leap, twenty years later, they are shown to be in the same college, in the same class!!

The list of Ekta's blunders dont just stop here. There are too many to state infact. lol.  

Go to top