phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
LOLGood ONEClap

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
wow. i likeed that. ekta must hear this. so next time she can think and show the age. that really was good one.
gull Senior Member
gull
gull

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

woh sab to theek hai lakin kya kissi ko KSBKBT KI BAA ki age ka pata hai it is so funny bees saal  baad bhi budhe waise ke waise wow  gr8

Edited by gull - 13 March 2005 at 9:08pm
ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

correct me if i am wrong :

akshat n kashish were in same class/year n thats how they became friends . if this is true then the writers messed up with sujal n akshat being the same age .  if akshat n kashish were in same class then , akshat is shown to be a suceessful  lawyer in england  whereas kashish immidaitely joined r n g group after her studies . it takes 1 or 2 years longer to do law(forget  about the practice for now)a than a normal degree .

also , i am wondering when in the serial do they mention that sujal studied in US or what r his qualification as i cannot recall if they ever showed us /told about sujal undergraduate  credentials . i only remember that piyush returned from us after completing his studies .

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

They never mentioned about in the early part of the serial. When Sujal decided to go abroad as Kashish was getting married to that other good-for-nothing fellow there is a mention that he studied abroad. In one scene he tells his mother that he is again going back. He says "Parai ke baad maine socha ki yaha business sambhalonga par phir se mujhe bahar jana par raha hai. Malum nahi phir kab wapas aunga". That was a time when there's a mention of his studing abroad. There was another scene of the office in which CG and Lalit talks among themselves that "CG ab hamari sab chintaye dur ho gayi hai. Pehle Sujal aur ab Piyush dono US se MBA ki degree kar ke is business ko apne kandho par sambhal liya hai. Ab hum nishchint hokar retire ho sakte hai."

These are the two times that we get a mention of Sujal's degree. But regarding different incidents connected with the age of all these characters... I can only say the story witers have got themselves confused.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged
yeah... but thats the case in almost all of ektas serials.   sujalfan, you should adivce her to get a creative team which tinks of all these things as well as the trps..... yeh log trp ke chakkar mein kuch bhi batha sakte hain.

What about rishi and aman..... dont they need to work as well...  ab college chode zamana ho gaya unka, par kaam ka koi thikana nahi...  aur yeh partiality dekho, piyush, varun and sanajana were sent abroad for studies par, aman ne kya galti ki.... vasu ko shayad aman yaad hi nahi... they rarely show vasu with aman..... 

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 3:01am | IP Logged
thanks guys... glad you like the post... and sujalfan my maths is terrible.... but ab thora sakoon milay ga... atleast someon's worse than me!!!Big smile (Ekta Mai) I'll have to tell that to my maths teacher!!!
ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
thank u sujalfan

Go to top