Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys Just want to share this with you alll. Even I dont want leap but it could take a leap

since the show will complete 3 years and most of the show take leap in less than 3 or 3 years. I hate leap but just want to share my opioion

Recently pratigya took leap. Uttran took leap. these shw took leap and many others as well. Well I dont mind leap but I dont want any killing or anything. I am saying this becuase after this track. there are chances for the show to take leap. Becuase then akshara going to deleviare baby and after that possibly the show could take a leap.

For leap maybe a fresh new story. Want to see how Akshara manage her household her husband then her cild. Want to see some chracter changes in G3 chracter for sure so as akshara as more responsible wife and mother. Natik as a good father. I use to hate leaps but this leap can brought another good story.

Would love to hear everyone views.

Thanks.
Edited by rafeek - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Kinny11 I think you did not read my topic carefully. By leap I did not mean 20 years. I just mean 4 to 5 years
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YR is a show of daily life. They do not need a huge leap.

It was a reasonable when they did about that 3-4 months leap.

That is from first trimester to the third

so thats perfect as major changes are happening in these two trimesters. The second one is like relaxing : )

anywayzz..

Like its mentioned here there is still house issues, 
godh barai, 
kid being born
going to singhania mansion
kids adjusting
g3 and naksh, adjusting to nnew kid
schedule how it effects the lives of new parents
the baby blues
hmm
sooo muchhh happens in the first 3 months of the baby its amazing. and for all the parents i am sure they will agree that it seems as if its for ever!!!

so no worries .. no leaps there
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinny11

Hina and Karan will never stay to be in the show for being parents to toddlers they will rather quit the shOw hina is still young she will not put her carreir into jeopardy to act as a mom and Karan will never do that
They would rather do a show of youth based than be parents
So silly you and your posts sensible actors will rather quit for a better show if they are young and do shows which are chLlenging if needed

hey dont argue on small issue jus think wat is Yeh rishta kiya kehlata hai based on a young couple findin luv after marraige an how their luv grows so leap cannot happen now but i think it will happen  but when the show will be endin coz the essence of the show is how this couple handle different situations of life an come out as winners an their love grows after every situation..sooo thats my opinion so no offence
Ooolalala thumbnail
Hey guys do not pay attention to this kinny11.

second thing yrkkh can ever continue 10 to 12 years becuase the story is about everyday life. Leap will happen but not 20 years leap. it will be just 3 to 4 or 5 years not 20 years. leap may open a new story of life of akshara and natik. Karan hina will stay becusase they are mature actors to handle it. and I dont think rajan shahi will do a mistake to kill akshara natik like they did sadhna ranvir. so do not panlik. this topic was just to share views. Nothing else so plzz be nice and polite

Yrkkh will not end before at least 6 years as long as it get good trps it here which it will Inshallah ameen and Hina and karan will be in yrkkh Inshallah ameen.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I would not like to see..YR is very good where it is..hope it remains in such a way
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it may take leap, but not so soon, as RS had told in article, there is still long way to go.
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yrkkh is nice in this position.
don't want leap.
--manu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is no need 4 a leap...so much could b done with the story once the baby is born..n if at all a leap is 2 happen, i would like hina 2 quit the show so that i can stop watching the show...
RINSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't need leap anyways...