IPKKND: Wait, Please Stay - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
this is just my cup of tea. above the romance and love between arhi, my fav is always the angst and desperate side of arnav. especially in a time like this. 

thanks a bunch
xxx
Thanks for the PM. i am proud of Khushi. Am glad that she stayed strong and did not change her decision. 
nyc os...but gal u made me cry..i leterally hav tears in my eyes
I actually loved how it turned out. Ah my heart went out to Arnav but then again it serves him right, I guess. I wouldn't expect Khushi to forgive Arnav so easily and get away with it without much repentance. But I know in the show, she'll forgive him in seconds *sighs* Beautifully penned down stuff :)
This is probably the best thing to read after watching a crappy episode with Arnav, once again, implying that Khushi is nothing but a gold digger. 
I feel sadistic saying this, but boy am I glad to see Arnav like this! Not to forget Buaji. Ugh. They deserve all of this tbh. 

You get this a lot, but I'll say it anyways. You're an amazing writer! Every story you write has a new theme and is completely different from the others! Every time I get a PM from you, I get excited :D 

and i hope you feel better soon! 

-Nitya
Aww, Nayika this was perfect! 

So well written, and the emotions expressed were so real. I know what you mean, if this happened in real life with some one I know I would tell her the same. I liked the way you emoted both Arnav and Khushi's feelings. Great job with this one! (:

I hope you feel better soon! (: Take care!

--Garima
Fab OS Shuheda.
It was so sad that Khushi left Arnav, but I couldn't imagine a different ending for this. It was perfect!
Loved it hun.
Thanks for the PM.
⭐️

Simply loved it!!  If this is u writing in a crappy mood then all i can say is...U're Amazing!! I so look forward to your pm's as they herald the arrival of OS's that make my day awesome. 
omgg wowww that was sooo emotional and painful os 
im touched
amazing!!!
very sad OS...but that's where the show is heading too...

-Sona