Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
a little depressing... but I guess that'd pretty much all our moods these days πŸ˜†
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was amazing! It was really very realistic. I mean, if Arnav had said all those things to her and insulted her so badly realistically, no matter how much she loved him, she wouldn't forgive him so quickly, as they would no doubt make her forgive him in the show. Again, I loved this a lot!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think everyone wants to punish arnav after yesterday's episode...
this os was beautifully written
and thanks for the pm
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"While I can accept that on the show, I just couldn't accept that sort of situation in real life. If it was one of my friends I would be telling her to run a mile in the opposite direction!"

I totally agree. I wish Khushi leaves all these toxic people behind and makes a life for herself - one where she isn't taking all sorts of abuse for her family or for her love! I want her to be away from Arnav for a while so that he learns her value and learns to understand that she isn't his favourite bruising bag!!😑

As usual, an OS par excellance!
Edited by Vsc94 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

loved this O.S.It's really easy to say hurtful and horrible accusations to certain people we claim to hate/love,but we can never understand how much hurt they get.even if we hurt ourselves too,but that can never be an excuse.😊

Thanks! Yep, definitely no excuse :(

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I also have a hard ti,e wrapping my mind around how he can truelove believe that she would do anything for money.   We know that he loves her...so how can he love a gold digger...?  What does that say about his love??

Nice Scene...it seems separation is inevitable for these two.😭

Thank you!

I don't understand why he even thinks she's a golddigger!?

Originally posted by: Vsc94

"While I can accept that on the show, I just couldn't accept that sort of situation in real life. If it was one of my friends I would be telling her to run a mile in the opposite direction!"

I totally agree. I wish Khushi leaves all these toxic people behind and makes a life for herself - one where she isn't taking all sorts of abuse for her family or for her love! I want her to be away from Arnav for a while so that he learns her value and learns to understand that she isn't his favourite bruising bag!!😑

As usual, an OS par excellance!

Thank you!

Unfortunately since the TRPs go down as soon as we have an Arhi-less episode I doubt it would ever happen :(

Originally posted by: AbhiYa_luver

This was amazing! It was really very realistic. I mean, if Arnav had said all those things to her and insulted her so badly realistically, no matter how much she loved him, she wouldn't forgive him so quickly, as they would no doubt make her forgive him in the show. Again, I loved this a lot!

Thanks so much, that's exactly how I was feeling when I was writing it because I was reading all these stories where Khushi's willing to give Arnav a second chance and personally I just wouldn't be able to do that.

Originally posted by: ChicagoCarole1

I'm sorry you are not feeling well.  Hope your depression passes soon...but at least your sadness produced a beautiful piece of work.  I can't express how much your writing delights me.  As for the story, it is sad, but there are some things that can't be forgotten.  Hurtful words are hard to forgive, because someone who truly loves us could never hurt us this way no matter how angry.  It is probably very just that Arnav doesn't get Khushi's love.  He has to suffer for his actions. 
Thank you...all the best.

I was actually going to call this OS 'Hurtful' instead of 'Stay'!!

Thanks so much. I know it's a bit depressing but so is life and like you said some things are too hard to forgive. Even moreso from people we love than people we're indifferent to.

Originally posted by: stillunwritten

This is probably the best thing to read after watching a crappy episode with Arnav, once again, implying that Khushi is nothing but a gold digger. 

I feel sadistic saying this, but boy am I glad to see Arnav like this! Not to forget Buaji. Ugh. They deserve all of this tbh. 

You get this a lot, but I'll say it anyways. You're an amazing writer! Every story you write has a new theme and is completely different from the others! Every time I get a PM from you, I get excited :D 

and i hope you feel better soon! 

-Nitya

Thank you so much! Arnav's called  her a gold-digger way too many times without any justification at all. I mean when has she ever taken anything of value from hime except what she was owed?

Glad you like all my works even if they are different :P

Originally posted by: MissButterfly

I actually loved how it turned out. Ah my heart went out to Arnav but then again it serves him right, I guess. I wouldn't expect Khushi to forgive Arnav so easily and get away with it without much repentance. But I know in the show, she'll forgive him in seconds *sighs* Beautifully penned down stuff :)

Yeah I really hope the show has Arnav repenting properly and Khushi refusing to give in at first.

Originally posted by: Zeee

this is just my cup of tea. above the romance and love between arhi, my fav is always the angst and desperate side of arnav. especially in a time like this. 

thanks a bunch
xxx

Thanks so much! I love angst too :)

Originally posted by: serendipity235

@nayika
I am so impressed with your writing - flawless language, great flow and above all it has that elusive quality that makes a piece of fiction great - it has "heart".
I'd like to wish you the very best in whatever profession you choose to take up - I do hope it will be something where you can exhibit and hone your talent as a writer.

Thank you so much!! :D

When I was younger I did always want to be a writer but then I abandoned that idea :P Maybe I should consider it again haha.
Not enough time this week to reply individiually but thank you ALL so much for your lovely comments, they always make me smile! :D

Sorry to anybody I made cry :P and to anyone asking for an update I'm really sorry but this is just an OS. Sometimes in life we say things we regret and wish we could take back but the pain they've inflicted can't be take back unfortunately.
Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG. sweetheart... never EVER write when you're depressed... 

you have made me depressed as well.. πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: sharneil92

OMG. sweetheart... never EVER write when you're depressed... 

you have made me depressed as well.. πŸ˜­

Haha I actually think this isn't so bad when I read it now. I could have gone way worse with the depression angle :P

Oh no, don't be depressed!
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice os. It's written really well. I hate it because of the whole khushi going away from asr thing, but i get your pov. I mean, practically, after someone says so much, it would be heard to want to stay with that person. I don't know how khushi does it.