nivea thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Narayani is  such a versatile actress......She has   such  distinct looks as Rimjhim, Megha  and  Tashu ( in Kusum)

At least  she looks like the mother of  Meghs.....cant  say the same  about  Yashoda  though....she must be logically older than rimjhim( since  she is married to rakesh ),  but she  still looks younger  and  more prettier  by the  day !!.......I mean....can she look her  age please ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess they forgot to put wigs on or sumthin or maybe she rfused to look old! lol!
teenindia_usa thumbnail
I think its sad that actresses who are not old have to age themselves for a show I say kudoos to yashooda if she dedided not too. Rhimjim only gave in because she had to do a duel role. I mean we have older people in real life to play those roles.Yashooda and rhimjim in real life are too young to have teenage children. I mean why not just create a whole new show instead of dragging. Useless
teenindia_usa thumbnail
also, I know woman who are older in real life and do everything too look young and plus peoplecolor there hairs so yashooda is trying to be a modern woman. Rhimjim should as well.
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

she actz really good! i luv her actin!!

Pritilove thumbnail

rim is really good actress.  I miss her seeing with an old Avi

na420 thumbnail

yups Yashoda looks younger than Rimjhim but dont forget Rimjhim has been in jail for a very long time, so she wont look as fresh as Yashoda and Kaveri, thts a good enough reason behind it!

These ppl r dragging the series for no use, i hope it doesnt become another " Kyonki saans bhi kabhie bahu thi "  series!!!!!🤢

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Have to agree with ya, Yashoda Babi does look extremely beautiful, can't help admiring her.................

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I wonder how old Yashoda Babi is?

Does anybody have any idea about her age?

cutychet thumbnail
yea.. i agree. but now seeing megha in that hair style, i find that she looks good with that hairstyle too.