Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
the new promo out today was about khushi telling arnav (with akash present) that she won't let there be any relationship between payal and akash. 

some people feel like khushi is in the wrong as akash is so nice and perfect for payal. 
BUT we need to see it from khsuhi's POV. payal getting married to akash would mean facing mami's taunts 24/7 and maybe even ASR's. and akash can't be will payal 24/7 to protect her. as a sister khsuhi cant stand the thought of payal going through that and so is being protective. i dont think she is shouting at akash to stay away from payal but becuase Arnav has butt in. 

i'm with khushi on this matter.
xxx

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas11pritiaggarwallove_arnavJordinjalpa_23kashevrayano4evaVivianPrasRasberrysweetCrazySaRunianunna_178sunshine33larimel22shaz01AdhooriSipringle6WorkerBLX2FX2ccuteaangelJasleenayshrankitty25anantanantmirnaliniLifu18sun2011Ishrafan11Shas3shilparoxxS.Stephyipkknd06preetijaiswal19-Antu-_-Aslan-Supna9-BaRul-ParAz-shena07MrDarcyfansbk2naz17555rani-luckitinselprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RE: new promo~ justified khushi." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
yepp!! i agree with u!! 
khushi is just being protective of payal Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_arnav-Zara-rani-lucki

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
yes.. and the fact that she does not agree with ASR is bonus! Sone pe suhaaga... LOLOLOLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22sun2011-Zara-areeba_blossomrani-luckiprincessunara

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
i am with khushi too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

larimel22

larimel22

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Honestly, as a sister, she is bound to look out for Payal. Having experienced first hand the kind of treatment Mami is capable of 'showering' upon Payal, it is only natural for Khushi to reject the relationship.

Besides, Aakash has never stood up for Payal in front of his mother for her to even regard him as a potential husband who'll support her life-long. =_= Ouch

Edited by larimel22 - 21 November 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalkitty25-scarlett--Zara-tinselnaz17555

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Yeah totally WITH Khushi on this one! THIS is the reason Payal rejected Akash in the 1st place! SHE didnt want to marry into a situation were she will be made to feel she is NOT an equal!

SHE has self respect and so does Khushi! So this is the reason that she is opposing the relationship! NOT because she dosent think Akash is a nice guy! I am SURE she does! She may even apologize to Akash and say that she has nothing against him personally!

Good on you K for standing up for your sister's self worth! Show that ASR not everyone is coming after their "Money"!

The Gupta sister's rock!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardaloopakora1pritiaggarwalkashevJordinkitty25sun2011S.Stephyfaree-Zara-tinselpc_palsnaz17555princessunara

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by larimel22

Honestly, as a sister, she is bound to look out for Payal. Having experienced first hand the kind of treatment Mami is capable of 'showering' upon Payal, it is only natural for Khushi to reject the relationship.

Besides, Aakash has never stood up for Payal in front of his mother for her to even regard him as a potential husband who'll support her life-long. =_= Ouch

totally agree. i'm glad khushi stuck up for payal's position. akash should understand this too and work on it. 
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with you no matter how nice aakash is mamiji is still a witch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-mommamiaMrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.