Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

truth

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dave08

dave08

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Im in love with this girl, but i constantly mess up in the relationship. my biggest problem has always been honesty to her only thing i havent lied about was my feelings in which Im sure she thinks im not telling the truth.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Okay, I'm pretty sure I gave you advice in another thread and you said you were a shy guy and didn't know if this girl liked you. What do you really need help with? Confused

Anyways, your relationship is doomed because trust is the foundation to any serious relationship. All you can do know is tell her everything honestly. She might break up with you, but at least she might respect you later on for being honest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars.

Azure10

Azure10

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
If you are honest then , nothing else should matter !! keep up with the honesty !! 
unless there's a case of white lie ; if you've been thoroughly fair in this relation ... she'll surely understand .

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Just be Honest. If she does not Believe you. Let her go. 

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Change yourself and be honest to her from now. I wouldn't blame her if she finds it difficult to trust you still, though.  You'll have to work very hard to gain her trust. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars.

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

so dont lie then js c wat happens and even after that everythin js messes up again then quiet franklt telling you the gal wd whom you are in luv is like that only 

so wdout wastin a second js live her and give your love life a second chance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top