Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
LOLOLOL. I HAD to make this topic.

I'm LOVING Nilesh these days! xD Love matlab, LOVE. 

He's HILARIOUS with his antics especially ever since Nicole MA'AM has entered St.Louis xDD

My fav line of his from today's epi: "She's different okay, not like you all" - The way he looks at  the girls and does his hand gestures na, when he says this line - Like he's SOO possessive or something -- everytime I watch I'm like ROFL ROFL ROFL

And then..then..poor Simmi man, she's trying so hard to keep her man's on her, but Nilesh toh..he's like a Nicole magnet ROFL Jahan Nicole jaati hai, wahan Nilesh aa jata haii LMFAO.
LOL another hilarious dialogue of his: "Chemistry..chemistry toh science ..mujhe aata bhi nahi hai" ROFL ROFL 
I was like DYING by this point xDDD

And then, when i thought it couldn't get any better, Nilesh goes like "Mera connection ka cord toh, tumhare saath hai" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I just want to say ke, Massy, you're doing AN AWESOMEEE job in D3! =D =D Like, sach mein great great job!! =D EE :D

PS - I loved that Simmi was getting jealous! EEEPP NiMmi Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

Like/Comment people! =)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MadeehaNswaron644harshi94mrash2cute4u_22Slexie4evakatie.swarondoc42taniya_dostiiParvathi12Rafzmuskurana-Nia-crazysky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""She's different okay, not like you all!"-Nilesh:P" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
criously nil is alwz in ful mood
he cnt evn skip d single chance to mingle wid nicole maan
he is juz superb wid his acting n dialogs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixienasrinRafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Okay ... forst of all Sneha .. I LOVE u for  makin this ,.. I love Massy AND Nilesh .. DONO cartooons hai and those bits where Simmi is tryin to turn his face away from Nicole LOL ROFL  And him defending NiCole .. WTH was THAT !?!?  LOL

And is it just me aur are the CVs totally ignoring Nimmi Ouch I mean DUDE why use Nicole (not taht the CoLesh pairing isnt HILARIOUS LOL ) when u have SUCH chemistry here ---> NiMmi kaho ya MaceNtha !!! They loook GREAT together and are such good friends onscreeena nd offscreen ... Infact mereko toh  SwaRon ke baad sab se ache lagte hai !!! 

SHould we start a NiMmi petition or somfin ? Sam ne kaha tha ke if we want NiMmi IF mein likho !! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron6442cute4u_22doc42

swaron644

Groupbie

swaron644

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Okay ... forst of all Sneha .. I LOVE u for  makin this ,.. I love Massy AND Nilesh .. DONO cartooons hai and those bits where Simmi is tryin to turn his face away from Nicole LOL ROFL  And him defending NiCole .. WTH was THAT !?!?  LOL

And is it just me aur are the CVs totally ignoring Nimmi Ouch I mean DUDE why use Nicole (not taht the CoLesh pairing isnt HILARIOUS LOL ) when u have SUCH chemistry here ---> NiMmi kaho ya MaceNtha !!! They loook GREAT together and are such good friends onscreeena nd offscreen ... Infact mereko toh  SwaRon ke baad sab se ache lagte hai !!! 

SHould we start a NiMmi petition or somfin ? Sam ne kaha tha ke if we want NiMmi IF mein likho !! Wink

i want nimmi...i love nicole mam,but when she messes with nmmi ka luvstory i hate her!!!!!!and rafi di we should definitely sign a petition!!!!

doc42Rafz-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
:O Rafi, let's start petition for NiMmi! :O YESSS. Let's do it!! I know A LOT of people like them! =DD EEEPPP YESS!! :D

2cute4u_22doc42Rafz

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magical_mania

I know right!! LOL Ahhh soo funnyyy!! CoLesh :P :P :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

CoLesh pe VM banna chaiye .. "Aj kal tere mere kya ke charche har zuban par "  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron644-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by -Aicha-

CoLesh pe VM banna chaiye .. "Aj kal tere mere kya ke charche har zuban par "  ROFL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.