Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Which family do u like the most ?

Poll Question: Which is the most fun family according to you ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [35.85%]
34 [64.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I must say i liked Rupali's family more interesting . Which is ur choice ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M1s5_5unsh1n3Roopal_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which family do u like the most ?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
love both families.. If i talk abt Husband nd Kids den Rupali aka Pinky's kids nd hubby r better.. bt as a mother my Sweety Shweta is better..LOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 21 November 2011 at 2:56pm

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I love both families so far but I voted for Sweetie's family  because of Shweta Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92Zari_Khan

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Love both family..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
voted for pinky's family

love her supportive husband, and cute kids,

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

for me Ahuja family

there is freedom, d parents who try to understand their kids...that's why raavi was able to share d things wid her mom so easily...ya didnt liked pinky's rxn after that...bt there children r allowed to share their things which lacks in sweety's family...sweety is more dominating so i dnt think her kids will b able to share their things wid same ease... we can already see ginny hiding her things or plans wid her mom n her fren meenakshi lying to sweety...

plus i didnt like her opinion abt daughters r destined to handle their kitchen n take care of her family while guys r destined to earn...

kids r like sand, d more u tight ur hand d more it spills out...

Edited by justprati - 21 November 2011 at 8:25pm

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I think both are good

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
we are already picking is it.. after all of one epiLOL.. no kidding.. there is a mix and match,, both parenting techniques shown are interesting..and sorta taken together they will generically sum up the situation of most households...

although as of now.. it looks like Shweta's kids will be more prone to hiding and lying for their cause.. we already saw a glimpse of it.. altho I did relate to some of her ideologies when she was talking to her son.. LOL at the callous attitude of the son tho.. I cld so see hear my mom's voice abt the degenerate generation..LOL

in Rupali's family it goes without saying the dad has a more mature and grounded outlook..where as in Sweta's family she takes the upperhand.. is what I gathered from today.. Smile

Edited by sonali.19281 - 21 November 2011 at 10:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.