*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

i'm happy too anam!!! Welcome to the forum Hug

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

First of all thnx Deadly for a wonderful update…..and best of luck with ur up coming mocksThumbs Up…..pj and yashika….hope u've caught ur breathLOL…and Mystica….I definitely go for the optimistic approach….the other one gives me a bad taste…..Dead

For some reason even though Jassi did say yes, it all seems pretty much an anti-climaxConfused….someone mentioned that she was matter of fact about it…..even if she is not head over heels in love with Purab (u have to be superhuman to achieve that), there should have been some indication of her feelings for him….Confused

As for Armaan and why he bailed Jassi out here…..he definitely has something else planned….I think his decision has a lot to do with covering his own A.S.(S)….because Puru and Mallika were hot on his tail and this seemed an easy way to deflect them…..after all it was the Jassi scandal that stared them…..Also it gives Armaan another opportunity to impress Jassi….he cant really demote her now anyway especially after the Kohinoor thing so might as well stay in her good books….

Edited by ides - 11 October 2004 at 9:55pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum AnamBig smile
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

also why is jassi thanking armaan....it was not his interview that redeemed her but sheetals and sheetal made it clear that she did not like armaan.i doubt she would go to the pain of giving interview for jassi on request of armaan.

I suppose I didn't make this part clear. Armaan told ghena to interview sheetal thats why Jassi was thanking him.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks ides and welcome to the forum anam.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

poor purabConfused i wonder what lies in his fate. there are some interesting things i noticed while watching the episode today

1) when jassi was at purab's house she wasn't talking of tying the knot business,i am sure she wanted to talk about kohinoor, she even says that once you watch the programme purab you are not even gonna talk ....and bebe drops in. i think she is afraid she will lose purab's friendship once he comes to know about kohinoorOuch. insecurity is the first step to love isn't it????

2)unlike all other times she is quite sure armaan is gonna drag her down.....she no longer trusts him, though she seeks his approval, lately it is more like proving oneself to a stern teacher.Clap

3) her expression when saying yes was not as flat as i thought it would be. though i doubt she has taken pains to evaluate her feelings or those of purab.but she will get there in next 50 episodes or so.Big smile

4)as for realizing purab's love....i think he is gonna get that opportunity pretty soon.... once kohinoor business is out...purab has to make a choice....jassi or pristine image of mehra industries....he will choose jassi ofcourse.....ad jassi is gonna leave gm to protect him from further problems created by armaan(she sacrifices her ambition and identity for love)....so purab gets to realize jassi's love for him.those who are still expecting some sort of turn around in the scenerio and armaan and jassi getting together.Angry....nothing short of a bollywood miracle can bring that about(it is still too early to comment on that).

on second note the promo is great....purab and jassi really look like a couple deep in love.....it is a hallmark momentApprove

Embarrassed

Edited by pj04 - 11 October 2004 at 9:10pm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
very well said pj Clap
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
ClapClapwell said pj....ur analysis cheered me upWink...cant wait to watch it tomorrow

Edited by ides - 11 October 2004 at 9:56pm

Go to top