Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

11th October 2004 (Page 6)

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

. We all know that Jassi will achieve her target, but they can show her achieving her target in a more realistic way.

how about actually opening up those stores, working with aryan for success, may be even doing some sort of tie-ups with 3t instead of grabbing contract left and right with very little effort. if getting contracts was so easy, i wonder what armaan was so worried about or maybe everybody was just waiting for jassi to be ceo before they finalize the deals(armaan ki shakal pasand nahi aa rahi thiWink)

Opening up the stores is a good idea for achieving the target! The soap would then be going along in a proper sequence, but no, T&D start something and then leave it unfinished.

Yeh PJ, you are right...Only Jassi the 'GREAT' can save Gulmohor and she will! She will do it through her inspiring (NOT) lectures. This is stupid. Why can't they show some real classy presentation, that actually happens in the business world. Instead they are showing some D grade presentation and even worse the main character gives 'personal' lecture that has nothing to do with the business and lo behold she wins the contracts every other day! Very soon, they will have so much contracts that they will have to say 'no' to more business.

Raj is missing. The least decent thing T&D could do is give some explanation for his disappearance.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

JJKN has too many loopholes as any hindi soap...By the way great analysis Mystica and I am inclined to think more on the cynical lines

AS i said before that prob Armaan at this point will start realizing his true feelings for Jassi and Purab in true matyrdom will sacrifice his love and Jassi to the ASSDead

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Thx Deadly!

Great as usual..

sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
that update was so scary, why do i feel jassi is doing this for another cause?. she just couldnt have given up to marry purab that fast. sorry to all who are happy about the marriage but i think our seedhi saadhi jassi's intentions are getting really bad. even the way she says it so flatly and becomes shy, i have a feeling jassi is using purab. honestly, and we thought jassi jaissi koi nahin. shes becoming a balaji villain. anyways, only tommorow we can find out what shes really upto. i also think purab is avoiding her, like he has that flashback of when he talked to her, its like hes suddenly scared.
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Jassi is finally said yes to purab I hope that stupid armaan don't come in between them  i am so happy for you jassi and for the whole India Forum Congrats to all of them who are the fan of Purab hip Hip Hurrray!!!!!.Big smileBig smileBig smile I am so happpy.
Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

i dont want to get my hopes up yet for jassi and purab's marriage.  i was really hoping that she would fall in love with him first and realize how much he loves her before agreeing to marry him.  there's definitely something wrong with the way she just said yes all of a sudden.  what could have made her change her mind so soon??

and i was wondering, whatever happened to arundati?? is she ever coming back? they kind of just let that relationship with her and raj hanging.

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Salaamz everyone!
OMG! I'm sooo happy tht jassi said "YES" tht she'll marry purab!
WAH WAH!!!
this is soooo kool!
~ANAM~
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
:) :) :)

Go to top